Sandra Bullock & Jesse James Split? The Real Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 18th 2010 01:16PM
possible split from her allegedly unfaithful husband Jesse James continues, we rounded up what everyone's saying to let you decide for yourself. Originally, the only official word on the situation came from Warner Bros., which released a brief (and vague) statement announcing that the Oscar-winning star of 'The Blind Side' would not be attending the film's European premiere in London next week. But James has since released a statement apologizing to his wife Bullock for causing "pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension." The reality TV host says he alone is to blame for the scandal, although he does not admit to specific details. He also claims the "vast majority" of reports are false. See what other rumors are circulating the Web.
In the statement from Warner Bros. UK, the 45-year-old Oscar winner apologized for not being able to make it across the pond for Tuesday's London premiere. "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blind Side' has been deemed impossible at this time," the statement reads, according to Usmagazine.com.
People reports that the couple no longer lives under the same roof and that Bullock moved out "just days before a report of infidelity by her husband surfaced".
Radar bagged an exclusive interview with Danielle Dee Madrano, owner of an adult Web site where Jesse's alleged mistress, Michelle McGee, worked as a model. Madrano claims that James and McGee had been seeing each other since at least May 2009. Madrano also goes on to say that the marriage was not as genuine as it appeared:
As for the nitty gritty details of the affair, In Touch has McGee's own take on how she and James' relationship began. She allegedly sent West Coast Choppers a friend request on a social-networking Web site hoping to snag a modeling gig. That's when she claims James contacted her directly and told her to e-mail him at his personal e-mail address. Michelle claims she then drove two hours from her San Diego home to West Coast Choppers in L.A., beginning an 11-month affair that included "five weeks of sex.""She told me that Jesse's marriage to Sandra Bullock was for publicity, and that's why he did Donald Trump's show, 'Celebrity Apprentice.' He never called on Sandra for money or influence because their marriage was a sham."
James was reportedly texting McGee as recently as this month, and word on the street is that the steamy messages will be going public. Hey, everyone has a price right?
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Pics
Actress Sandra Bullock (R) and Jesse James attend the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 23, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Arrivals The Shrine Auditorium Los Angeles, CA United States January 23, 2010 Photo by Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage.com To license this image (17134385), contact WireImage.com
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Wiz Khalifa-Led Rap Single, TV Spot (Video)
- Ukraine: Tycoon to Launch English-Language News Network
- Hannah John-Kamen Lands Lead in Space, Syfy 'Killjoys' Drama
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages