'South Park' Makes Video Game of Tiger Woods' Troubles
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 18th 2010 06:30AM
In the game, the troubled golf superstar and his wife engage in a battle to the death on the golf course, where Woods can lose endorsements and Nordegren uses a "pre-nup power-up" to defeat her husband.
Woods recently announced his return to golf. He had been on a hiatus since a Thanksgiving car accident -- where many alleged Nordegren beat him with a golf club -- that led the exposure of his many affairs. Watch the 'South Park' Clip After the Jump!
"It's such an important issue in America right now -- the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone said of the episode. "We're all really concerned about him and hope he gets better."
"There's a delicacy in talking about [Woods] that we don't have to worry about," he added.
This is not the first time 'Park' has taken aim at celebrities. The long-running cartoon has lambasted Tom Cruise, R. Kelly, Steve Irwin, Michael Jackson and many more during its tenure.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!