'South Park' Makes Video Game of Tiger Woods' Troubles
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 18th 2010 06:30AM
In the game, the troubled golf superstar and his wife engage in a battle to the death on the golf course, where Woods can lose endorsements and Nordegren uses a "pre-nup power-up" to defeat her husband.
Woods recently announced his return to golf. He had been on a hiatus since a Thanksgiving car accident -- where many alleged Nordegren beat him with a golf club -- that led the exposure of his many affairs. Watch the 'South Park' Clip After the Jump!
"It's such an important issue in America right now -- the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone said of the episode. "We're all really concerned about him and hope he gets better."
"There's a delicacy in talking about [Woods] that we don't have to worry about," he added.
This is not the first time 'Park' has taken aim at celebrities. The long-running cartoon has lambasted Tom Cruise, R. Kelly, Steve Irwin, Michael Jackson and many more during its tenure.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick "Won't Drink Again" Until After Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Third Child
- Porcelain Dolls Left on Doorsteps of Girls' Homes: Creepy Mystery Solved by Police
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College
- Kris Kries: Kris Jenner Breaks Down As She Talks About Rob's Recent Troubles In ?KUWTK' Preview ? ?I Want To Fix Rob'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Breast Cancer Survivor's Breast Implant Explodes During Surgery—Watch the Insane Botched Clip!
- Zachary Levi Talks "Beautiful, Excellent and Intimate" Wedding—and the Best Nerd Party of the Year!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Gets Candid About Making Parental Sacrifices and Feeling Empowered at Age 36