Which 'Idol' Wants a Date With Kate Gosselin?
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2010 01:55AM
Kate Gosselin is definitely single, and one 'American Idol' told little old me that he'd love to wine and dine the mother of eight. The reason? He's always wanted a bunch of children ... and Kate's herd would certainly suffice. Find out who it is after the jump, plus 'DWTS' scoop and a Twitter call to arms!
Which 'Idol' Winner Wants to Date Kate Gosselin?
... None other than the Soul Patrol himself, Mr. Taylor Hicks, would told me straight-up he'd love to get his chance to woo the original octomom.
Taylor and I were having drinks the other night in New York City (you've got to love a dude who still drinks Bud in a champagne-sipping crowd) when the topic of Kate Gosselin came up.
"I would totally date her," Taylor told me. "I have always said I wanted nine kids, so it would be perfect!"
Taylor is currently breaking theater box office records around the country starring in 'Grease' and doing the one thing that all the other Idols seem to have forgotten about -- performing live.
"People see Kelly Clarkson on the covers of magazines talking about her weight and Carrie Underwood always making headlines about who she's dating and wonder where has Taylor been," a friend of Hicks tells me. "Yet he's happy to be under the radar doing what he always dreamed of doing -- performing live eight times a week to sold out crowds."
Donny and Marie to Return to 'Dancing'!
Expect two of America's favorites to return to 'Dancing With the Stars,' as Donny and Marie Osmond will take center stage once again -- but this time not as dancers, but as musical guests.
"The producers would love to have Donny and Marie back on to sing at the results show," an inside source tells me.
"Not only are they loved by the entire country, they are both part of the 'DWTS' family. Like the Osmonds, this family looks after its own."
Now, all that remains is to work out scheduling before the ballroom goes a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll. Sorry, Kate Gosselin -- your thunder might get stolen for one night.
Spencer Pratt, I'm Coming For You
I have finally caught up with all the cool kids and started tweeting ... I think that's what it's called. You can follow me @naughtynicerob
Be kind, as I'm driving this car without having any instructions. Yesterday, I felt like the King Of The World when I saw I had 71 followers. That was until my 'friend' Charlie pointed out that reality-star-turned-defense-agent Spencer Pratt has 821,642. I'm not kidding! Sure, I'm late to the game, but now I'm just embarrassed. PLEASE HELP!
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Apple Denies iCloud Breach in Statement About Stolen Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Wears Sexy See-Through Skirt, Black Bodysuit With Kanye West: See Her Skintastic Outfit
- Brad Pitt Honored Angelina Jolie's Late Mother, Marcheline Bertrand, at Their Wedding
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- ?RHOC' Casting Shakeup! Bravo ?Actively Casting' Tamra's Replacement After Drama-Filled Season ? Execs Want A ?Voice Of Reason,' Says Source
- Joan Rivers Remains On Life Support Despite Reports She Would Be Taken Out Of Coma