Conan O'Brien 'Talking' to FOX, Others About TV Return
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 19th 2010 06:55AM
O'Brien, who was ousted from 'The Tonight Show' by NBC and can't return on any network until September, is examining his options -- including FOX.
"They are definitely talking," O'Brien's rep Leslee Dart said, The Associated Press reports.
But she makes it clear that Rupert Murdoch's network "is by no means the only place he's talking right now."
"Everybody wants to get this done as soon as possible, regardless of where he ends up. But whether the reality is that he can get it done quickly, I don't know," Dart added.
Meanwhile, for those desperate for a Coco fix, O'Brien is headlining an upcoming comedy tour and fans can also follow him on Twitter.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ingrid Michaelson, Husband Greg Laswell Split After 3 Years of Marriage
- Sister Wives' Kody Brown Reveals He Almost Quit the Show: "I Had Had Enough"
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Crazy Flat Abs in Short Shorts, Is Thinner Than Ever in New Instagram Photo: "People Love to Call Me the Fat One"
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- The life and career of Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- Here's How You Can Take Home Your Own Piece of Birdman
- WWE Diva Ariane Surprises Estranged Father With Life-Changing Dental Surgery—See the Heartwarming Total Divas Clip!
- Super-Skinny Khloé Kardashian Says She Used to Be ''Overweight'': ''People Love to Call Me the Fat One''