Conan O'Brien 'Talking' to FOX, Others About TV Return
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 19th 2010 06:55AM
O'Brien, who was ousted from 'The Tonight Show' by NBC and can't return on any network until September, is examining his options -- including FOX.
"They are definitely talking," O'Brien's rep Leslee Dart said, The Associated Press reports.
But she makes it clear that Rupert Murdoch's network "is by no means the only place he's talking right now."
"Everybody wants to get this done as soon as possible, regardless of where he ends up. But whether the reality is that he can get it done quickly, I don't know," Dart added.
Meanwhile, for those desperate for a Coco fix, O'Brien is headlining an upcoming comedy tour and fans can also follow him on Twitter.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Raises Awareness About Sexual Assault After Niece is Given Date-Rape Drug
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again
- 5 Seconds of Summer: 5 Things to Know About the Australian Pop Band
- Girl Went Wild! Woman Who Sued Joe Francis And Won Is Looking To Collect Her Winnings ASAP!
- Diva Decisions: Madonna Refuses To Participate In Deposition In Hard Candy Lawsuit ? READ The Documents!
- More Shocking Allegations: Derek Hough Claims Pal Mark Ballas' Mom Shirley Slapped Him While Living With The Family In London As A Child
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless in the Desert and Makes Her "Ugly Pimple Pwetty"—See the Bizarre Pics!
- Jimmy Kimmel Shares Five Pictures of Newborn Daughter Jane and Reveals How She Got Her Name
- A Devastating Loss on The Fosters, A Mystery (Sort of) Solved on Under the Dome & More OMG TV Moments