Conan O'Brien 'Talking' to FOX, Others About TV Return
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 19th 2010 06:55AM
O'Brien, who was ousted from 'The Tonight Show' by NBC and can't return on any network until September, is examining his options -- including FOX.
"They are definitely talking," O'Brien's rep Leslee Dart said, The Associated Press reports.
But she makes it clear that Rupert Murdoch's network "is by no means the only place he's talking right now."
"Everybody wants to get this done as soon as possible, regardless of where he ends up. But whether the reality is that he can get it done quickly, I don't know," Dart added.
Meanwhile, for those desperate for a Coco fix, O'Brien is headlining an upcoming comedy tour and fans can also follow him on Twitter.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zayn Malik Packs on the PDA With Fiancee Perrie Edwards After Exiting One Direction ? See the Vacay Snap
- Kate Burton Isn't Afraid of Aging -- Find Out Why the Full Circle Star Said No to Plastic Surgery
- Katy Perry Accidentally Gives Out Her Phone Number While Sharing Video of Dog Butters, Fans Freak Out Trying to Help Her
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!