Octomom Nadya Suleman Facing Foreclosure
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 20th 2010 07:15AM
According to TMZ, the infamous "Octomom" is now at risk of being thrown out of her Southern California home after falling behind on her mortgage payments.
The home, located in La Habra, was recently signed over to Suleman's father, Ed, who has since failed to pay a $450,000 balloon payment due this month.
According to mortgage holder Amer Haddadin, Ed Suleman has missed other recent payments as well, including last month's, estimated at about $4,000.
Nadya, of course, came to fame at the beginning of 2009 when she gave birth to octuplets. In recent months, there were rumblings about a possible reality show starring the Octomom, but so far nothing has surfaced.
Suleman, who has yet to comment on the story, reportedly has until Tuesday to make both payments, plus interest and attorney's fees.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mike Huckabee Defends Josh Duggar: "Good People Make Mistakes"
- Headed for Happily Ever After? Watch Love and Hip Hop's Yandy and Mendeecees Test Their Relationship Savvy!
- Madonna Rails Against Haters, Reschedules Rebel Heart Tour Dates
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop