Octomom Nadya Suleman Facing Foreclosure
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 20th 2010 07:15AM
According to TMZ, the infamous "Octomom" is now at risk of being thrown out of her Southern California home after falling behind on her mortgage payments.
The home, located in La Habra, was recently signed over to Suleman's father, Ed, who has since failed to pay a $450,000 balloon payment due this month.
According to mortgage holder Amer Haddadin, Ed Suleman has missed other recent payments as well, including last month's, estimated at about $4,000.
Nadya, of course, came to fame at the beginning of 2009 when she gave birth to octuplets. In recent months, there were rumblings about a possible reality show starring the Octomom, but so far nothing has surfaced.
Suleman, who has yet to comment on the story, reportedly has until Tuesday to make both payments, plus interest and attorney's fees.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cynthia Bailey Slams ?Drunk' Porsha Williams After ?RHOA' Reunion Fight: ?I Don’t Condone Violence, Period!'
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments
- Kim Kardashian's Big Booty Can't Help But Steal the Spotlight—Even in a Full-Length Skirt!