Holy Bleep! Kristen Stewart Had the Naughtiest 'New Moon' Mouth
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 21st 2010 08:28PM
Kristen Stewart might be doing some onscreen shocking in 'The Runaways' with her girl-on-girl kiss and her portrayal of rock and roll life.
But while filming 'New Moon,' she did her real shocking off-camera.
As 'New Moon' rocked the film world with its celebrated DVD release this weekend, director Chris Weitz tells PopEater exclusively that if there were a blooper reel for swears, the actress playing earnest Bella Swan would dominate.
"It's Kristen by several lengths actually," says Weitz of his champion swearer. When asked what the swear of choice was for Stewart, he laughed. "I couldn't say over a domestic phone line."
Weitz says the filmmakers did collect a digital "bin" of swear outtakes, but the public will never see it. "I think that blooper reel would take us into NC-17 territory," he says. "I don't think that's what Summit Entertainment has in mind in terms of extras."
Instead, folks buying the much-awaited 'New Moon' DVD release will get a wholesome documentary on the making of the movie and commentary from Weitz and editor Peter Lambert. There are no deleted scenes (they will come out in future DVD releases) and no bloopers.
"Everyone likes to say that things were hilarious on the set, but we were working so hard that we couldn't afford to have bloopers," says Weitz. "Every take counted."
That is except for the ones which ended in unprintable swears. "Those kids have some mouths," says Weitz before correcting himself. "Except for Taylor (Lautner). He was always very well-spoken."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Colbert Receives Star-Studded Serenade on Final Colbert Report: Watch Video!
- George Clooney Slams Hollywood for Handling of Sony Hack, The Interview: "We Cannot Be Told We Can't See Something by Kim Jong Un"
- Natalie Portman: Star Wars Made Everyone Think I Was a "Horrible" Actress
- Political correctness: Is Hollywood headed for a gloomy future?
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- 'Real Housewife' Amber Marchese: Teresa Guidice preparing for prison