Baby Knows Best? Hates Miley Cyrus, Loves Bon Jovi
By Steven Avalos Posted Mar 22nd 2010 03:58PM
In today's installment of babies being cute on the Web -- a one-year-old with a very discerning ear for music. Watch her critique two of the biggest names in music -- Miley Cyrus and Jon Bon Jovi -- proving once and for all that age is nothing but a number. In the BuzzFeed clip, the baby cries hysterically when 'Party in the U.S.A.' comes on the TV, but has a lot to smile (and dance) about when 'Livin' On A Prayer' starts playing. Watch the adorable baby video. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says "Black Media" Quotes Were "Misconstrued," Slams "Mean-Spirited" Commentary
- President Obama on Sony Hack: Pulling The Interview Was "a Mistake," Flubs James Franco's Name as "Flacco"
- George Clooney Woos Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey's Set for Charity Special