Baby Knows Best? Hates Miley Cyrus, Loves Bon Jovi
By Steven Avalos Posted Mar 22nd 2010 03:58PM
In today's installment of babies being cute on the Web -- a one-year-old with a very discerning ear for music. Watch her critique two of the biggest names in music -- Miley Cyrus and Jon Bon Jovi -- proving once and for all that age is nothing but a number. In the BuzzFeed clip, the baby cries hysterically when 'Party in the U.S.A.' comes on the TV, but has a lot to smile (and dance) about when 'Livin' On A Prayer' starts playing. Watch the adorable baby video. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped
- Jenny Slate Sings Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as Marcel the Shell
- British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"