Food Fight! Movies' Greatest Food Slinging Moments
We rounded up some of the most memorable food fights in cinema, so grab a bite and watch.
'Whip It' (2009)
In her directorial debut, Drew Barrymore doesn't pass up a good ol' fashioned fight. Check out this standout food fight involving Ellen Page, Juliette Lewis, Kristen Wiig and of course, Drew Barrymore.
Speaking of girl power, nothing comes equipped with more lip gloss or sparkly, scented accessories than 2007's 'Bratz.' Based on the infamous dolls of the same name, the film may be the anti-'Whip It,' but they do share one unique distinction: a powerhouse food fight.
Switching gears to this oh-so-90s, but ultimately classic, tale of 'Peter Pan' revisited, where Robin Williams must relearn how to make believe in the world of Neverland. And what better way to reignite the magic than a good old-fashioned food fight? Unfortunately, it seems the Internet has purged itself of any and all clips, but it's definitely worth adding to your Netflix cue.
'Problem Child 2' (1991)
It looks like 1991 was a good year for the on-screen food fight. Pardon the film quality -- but watching John Ritter cream loud mouth Gilbert Gottfriend in the face more than makes up for it.
'Stand By Me' (1986)
Revenge is a dish best served cold, or in this case -- vomited on the faces of not-so-innocent bystanders. A truly classic moment in cinema: the pie eating contest in 'Stand By Me.'
'Animal House' (1978)
The definitive movie food fight. Thank you, Mr. Belushi.
'Bugsy Malone' (1976)
Leave your guns at home and bring on the pie for this classic moment from the gangster musical starring Scott Baio.
'Blazing Saddles' (1974)
It doesn't get any more over-the-top than this scene from Mel Brooks' take on the classic Western.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Terry Moran to Move to London as ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent
- Hollywood Fights L.A. Bike Lane: 'It Just Ruins the Shoot'
- Legendary's Warner Bros. Plot Thickens With Bruce Rosenblum Hire (Analysis)
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Is Back and as Classy as Ever
- 'Lone Ranger' Star Armie Hammer's Wife Loves His Character's Mask...in the Bedroom
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?