Latest 'Pirates' Movie Looking For Natural Women
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:22PM
The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically requested that no actresses with breast implants apply for a role, and that the company will even ask actresses to jog in front of casting directors to prove that their breasts are real.
The casting notice allegedly requests: "Beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants."
In the past, Disney has made no such request, allowing both actresses with artificial enhancements and less busty gals into the mix. Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three 'Pirates' movies, said, "I am not that well endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it looked fantastic until it got too hot shooting."
A spokesperson for Disney declined to comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'Heaven Knows What' Wins Best Film Award at Tokyo Festival, Tim Burton Gets Honored
- 'Killing Fields' Director Roland Joffe to Head up Camerimage Jury
- ?Lucy' Star Amr Waked Talks Luc Besson, Netflix's ?Marco Polo,' Egypt Revolution
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie