Latest 'Pirates' Movie Looking For Natural Women
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:22PM
The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically requested that no actresses with breast implants apply for a role, and that the company will even ask actresses to jog in front of casting directors to prove that their breasts are real.
The casting notice allegedly requests: "Beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants."
In the past, Disney has made no such request, allowing both actresses with artificial enhancements and less busty gals into the mix. Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three 'Pirates' movies, said, "I am not that well endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it looked fantastic until it got too hot shooting."
A spokesperson for Disney declined to comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- ‘Castle' Bosses Explain Season 8 Split: "Nobody's Getting Divorced"
- NYFF: 'Steve Jobs' Star Michael Fassbender, Director Danny Boyle Weren't Bothered by Pre-Production Drama
- MIPCOM: 'Hitler' Series Greenlit With TF1, RTL
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Martian' Lands At Number One
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz