Latest 'Pirates' Movie Looking For Natural Women
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:22PM
The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically requested that no actresses with breast implants apply for a role, and that the company will even ask actresses to jog in front of casting directors to prove that their breasts are real.
The casting notice allegedly requests: "Beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants."
In the past, Disney has made no such request, allowing both actresses with artificial enhancements and less busty gals into the mix. Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three 'Pirates' movies, said, "I am not that well endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it looked fantastic until it got too hot shooting."
A spokesperson for Disney declined to comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- 10 Sneaky Ways ABC Is Boosting 'World News Tonight' Ratings (Guest Column)
- 'John Wick': What the Critics Are Saying
- AFM: Olivia Wilde, Cillian Murphy Board Crime Thriller 'Free Fire'
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'