Latest 'Pirates' Movie Looking For Natural Women
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:22PM
The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically requested that no actresses with breast implants apply for a role, and that the company will even ask actresses to jog in front of casting directors to prove that their breasts are real.
The casting notice allegedly requests: "Beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants."
In the past, Disney has made no such request, allowing both actresses with artificial enhancements and less busty gals into the mix. Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three 'Pirates' movies, said, "I am not that well endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it looked fantastic until it got too hot shooting."
A spokesperson for Disney declined to comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Focus World Acquires Julianne Moore's 'Maps to the Stars'
- Frances McDormand: "90 Minutes Is Not Enough Time to Tell a Female Story"
- Raycom Media Stations Go Dark on DirecTV
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?