Latest 'Pirates' Movie Looking For Natural Women
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:22PM
The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically requested that no actresses with breast implants apply for a role, and that the company will even ask actresses to jog in front of casting directors to prove that their breasts are real.
The casting notice allegedly requests: "Beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants."
In the past, Disney has made no such request, allowing both actresses with artificial enhancements and less busty gals into the mix. Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three 'Pirates' movies, said, "I am not that well endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it looked fantastic until it got too hot shooting."
A spokesperson for Disney declined to comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Fox Sets Release Date for John Green's 'Paper Towns' Film Adaptation
- Universal Sets 'Clifford the Big Red Dog' Release for April 2016
- Marvel Releases 'A Look Back,' Teases Josh Brolin's Thanos (Video)
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do
- What's To Become of 'The Big Bang Theory' Now That There Are Contract Disputes?
- Bask in the Glory of All the Marvel Movies That Have Come Out Up to Now (VIDEO)