Mo'Nique to Sandra Bullock: 'Call Me, Baby'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 02:45PM
Mo'Nique took some time to send her love and support to fellow Oscar winner Sandra Bullock, as reports are flying about her husband Jesse James' affair with Michelle McGee.
"To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you," Mo'Nique said to ET. "My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work."
Mo'Nique, who is in an open marriage with husband Sidney Hicks, stressed that the alleged affair is no one's business but their own. "It's hard but that's their business. Let them go through their situation," she said. "I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband," she continued. "I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up."
"Sandra, if you need me sugar, call me baby," Mo'Nique added.
Of her own relationship, Mo'Nique has said that while she has never done it, her husband is allowed to stray outside their marriage. "That's not a deal-breaker," she said. "That's not something that would make us say, 'Pack your things and let's end the marriage.'"
Even multiple times wouldn't be a "dealbreaker" for the 'Precious' star. "What if it's 20 times? So what?" she said. "We've been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don't know who they're laying next to. I'm very comfortable and secure with my husband."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- 'Doctor Strange' Director Teases Benedict Cumberbatch as Marvel's Sorcerer Supreme
- China Indicts Jackie Chan's Son on Drug Charge
- Major Sporting Finals Top Canadian TV Rankings in 2014
- Katniss Everdeen gets the wax treatment at Madame Tussauds
- Mel Brooks chimes in on ?The Interview' debacle
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Amy Adams brings the holiday cheer
- ?Oscars 2015: How Will the Holiday Box Office Affect the Awards?
- 31 Great '80s Movies on Netflix Streaming
- Watch Dr. Evil's Hilarious, Insult-Heavy Return on 'Saturday Night Live'