Mo'Nique to Sandra Bullock: 'Call Me, Baby'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 02:45PM
Mo'Nique took some time to send her love and support to fellow Oscar winner Sandra Bullock, as reports are flying about her husband Jesse James' affair with Michelle McGee.
"To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you," Mo'Nique said to ET. "My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work."
Mo'Nique, who is in an open marriage with husband Sidney Hicks, stressed that the alleged affair is no one's business but their own. "It's hard but that's their business. Let them go through their situation," she said. "I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband," she continued. "I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up."
"Sandra, if you need me sugar, call me baby," Mo'Nique added.
Of her own relationship, Mo'Nique has said that while she has never done it, her husband is allowed to stray outside their marriage. "That's not a deal-breaker," she said. "That's not something that would make us say, 'Pack your things and let's end the marriage.'"
Even multiple times wouldn't be a "dealbreaker" for the 'Precious' star. "What if it's 20 times? So what?" she said. "We've been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don't know who they're laying next to. I'm very comfortable and secure with my husband."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Adult Film Star James Deen Books Mainstream Gig on Showtime's 'Happyish' (Exclusive)
- Mark Strong Signs With WME (Exclusive)
- Kim Kardashian Has Black Hair Again
- Streaming Now: 'Life Itself,' 'Turn,' and 'Drunk History'
- NBC Sets Summer Premiere Dates for New Comedies, Reality Shows
- Weekend Movies: 'Get Hard,' 'Home,' 'While We're Young,' & More (VIDEO)