'Real World' Toilet Prank Lands Housemate in ER
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:00PM
MSNBC reports. According to the police report obtained by The Times-Picayune, Leslie says he was forced to visit the hospital after becoming sick, which he said was caused by the tainted toothbrush.
Though police conducted interviews and confiscated evidence, no one was arrested.
Leslie claims his throat "started to hurt and got progressively worse," so he visited a local hospital February 21, where he was treated for a viral infection. Tests came back negative for strep throat and mononucleosis.
That's when Leslie became suspicious. During an argument, Roberson-Charles allegedly stated that he was going to do something to Leslie's belongings. "Preston later came in my room and took my toothbrush off the counter and scrubbed the inside of the toilet and urinated on my tooth brush," Leslie wrote in the statement to police.
Leslie claims he was unaware and used his toothbrush for more than two weeks after the argument. "I wasn't aware of this [happening] and continued to use my toothbrush," he wrote in the statement.
Police confiscated Leslie's $120 Sonicare toothbrush as evidence, according to the report.
This marks the second time the 'Real World' has taken residency in New Orleans. The first was for season nine. The 9,860-square-foot, two-story house at 1633 Dufossat St., where the show is being filmed, has seven bedrooms and bathrooms. It is owned by Baron Davis, who plays for the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ken Jeong Talks Hangover's Nude Scenes and Playing With the Asian Stereotype
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report
- Desiree Hartsock on Bachelor vs. Bachelorette: There's a "Double Standard" for Women
- Can Britney Spears Hack It In Las Vegas?
- Phone Call From Jail ? Jenelle Evans’ Incarcerated Husband Brags About Getting Her To Marry Him After Just 13 Days
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?