'Real World' Toilet Prank Lands Housemate in ER
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 22nd 2010 01:00PM
MSNBC reports. According to the police report obtained by The Times-Picayune, Leslie says he was forced to visit the hospital after becoming sick, which he said was caused by the tainted toothbrush.
Though police conducted interviews and confiscated evidence, no one was arrested.
Leslie claims his throat "started to hurt and got progressively worse," so he visited a local hospital February 21, where he was treated for a viral infection. Tests came back negative for strep throat and mononucleosis.
That's when Leslie became suspicious. During an argument, Roberson-Charles allegedly stated that he was going to do something to Leslie's belongings. "Preston later came in my room and took my toothbrush off the counter and scrubbed the inside of the toilet and urinated on my tooth brush," Leslie wrote in the statement to police.
Leslie claims he was unaware and used his toothbrush for more than two weeks after the argument. "I wasn't aware of this [happening] and continued to use my toothbrush," he wrote in the statement.
Police confiscated Leslie's $120 Sonicare toothbrush as evidence, according to the report.
This marks the second time the 'Real World' has taken residency in New Orleans. The first was for season nine. The 9,860-square-foot, two-story house at 1633 Dufossat St., where the show is being filmed, has seven bedrooms and bathrooms. It is owned by Baron Davis, who plays for the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Growing Baby Bump and Legs in Another Tight LBD -- See Her Chic Maternity Wear!
- Rachel Bilson Is Taking Full Maternity Leave, Jaime King Dishes on Hart of Dixie Costar's Baby Shower
- Minnie Driver: Parents Who Put Kids in Showbiz Are "Desperate and Conflicted"
- Animal Abuse? After Eviction, Jon Gosselin Abandons Tiny Kitten In Rental Home!
- Judge Denies Teresa Giudice's Halfway House Plea, Bureau Of Prisons To Determine Final Placement
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him
- This Is What Happens When You Secretly Feed McDonald's to a Bunch of Health Nuts—Watch Now!