Sandra Bullock Pal Betty White Looking For Some Payback on Jesse James
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 22nd 2010 04:00PM
Betty White Wants To Kick Jesse James' A--
Betty White, who starred with Sandra Bullock in last summer's smash 'The Proposal,' is very protective when it comes to her friend.
A source close to the Golden Girl tells me, "Betty wants to kick Jesse James' a**. Betty is furious and just cannot understand why he would be so stupid. He had everything. A beautiful, talented wife who adored him, an amazing daughter that Sandra treats as her own, and he has thrown it all away for some floozy."
In fact, Betty is so angry her friends tells me she cannot mention Jesse's name without cursing!
It now remains to be seen whether Sandra still plans to come to New York to support Betty when she hosts 'Saturday Night Live' on May 8 -- however Betty understands.
"Betty wants Sandra to spend some time focusing on herself," a friend reveals. And who are we to disagree with Ms. White.
Tiger's Extra Security Will Keep the Women Away
The greatest threat to Tiger Woods' well-being these days doesn't come from over aggressive fans, but from being seen in the company of beautiful young women. That's why Team Tiger has hired extra security for the troubled golfer with strict instructions that their job is to keep the hot ladies away.
"If one picture comes out of a beautiful lady touching Tiger -- no matter how innocent he may be -- it would be a disaster," an A-list crisis manager expert told me. "All it would take is for one female fan to get over excited at the Masters and tackle him and that picture would be on the front cover of every newspaper throughout the world." Shame you didn't think about that earlier, Tiger.
Lost Beauty Set To Pole Dance?
Actress Shelia Kelley, the mastermind behind the pole dancing as exercise movement ('The S Factor'), has landed a part on the final season of 'Lost.' And she already has her eye on the cast member that's best to show off her workout: Evangeline Lilly. "Evie would make the best pole dancer of the cast," Shelia tells me. "She's a bit shy about it now, but a lot of women show fear the first time they hear about it. The more I explain, the more curious women become."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Faye Dunaway to Be Honored at Lyon's Lumiere Film Festival
- New York Film Festival Director Protests Beijing Indie Fest Shutdown
- 'Doctor Who' Traveling to Minecraft on Xbox
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- 'Saw' Will Be Back in Theaters to Terrorize You This Halloween
- Meet Chibatman, the Caped Crusader Riding Around Japan (VIDEO)
- YA Movie Parents Who Don't Suck