Kate Gosselin Makes Her 'Dancing Debut'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 23rd 2010 04:19AM
Kate Gosselin has gone through a whirlwind over the last year: Cheating rumors, a nasty divorce, a public PR campaign to get her story out there ... and now, 'Dancing With the Stars.' The mother of eight shook her stuff on the 'DWTS' dance floor for the first time last night, and her performance was enough to make one judge jump to her defense after some less-than-kind words from another. Watch It Below:
After Kate and her partner, Tony Dovolani, stepped their way across the floor, the octomom was met with some harsh criticism by some of the judges.
"The technique was terrible," judge Bruno Tonioli said. "It looked like Tony was pushing a shopping cart around the floor. You have to exude something," he added as a chorus of boos from the audience began to build.
Host Tom Bergeron fired back at Bruno's "exude" quip, saying to Bruno: "Like you should exude tact."
Unfortunately for Kate and Tony, they were the third lowest scoring couple of the night, nabbing just 16 points. Who fared worse? 'All My Children' star Aiden Turner and Buzz Aldrin, the 80-year-old astronaut.
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'