Susan Powter Takes on Gabourey Sidibe's Weight
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 23rd 2010 03:00PM
Famed workout expert Susan Powter took to YouTube to warn Gabourey Sidibe about her weight, in a rant that expressed her concern for the actress.
"Let me tell you something, Gabby, because Gabby's the only one who matters here, your weight is going to affect everything in your life -- from every breath you take, because a human body carrying that much fat is under the burden," she explains in her video.
"Your weight, child, is going to affect every moment of your day, certainly your career. You are in an industry where you're going to be judged microscopically," the 'Stop the Insanity' guru adds. Watch It:
"Howard is telling the truth," Susan continues, referring to comments Howard Stern made on his radio show.
"There's the most enormous, fat black chick I've ever seen. She is enormous. Everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie," Stern said after Gabby lost the Best Actress award at the Oscars.
"Judged by her weight? Totally and absolutely. You ain't going to change that. But can we at least stop denying that it's real? Gabby, dear, here's the thing: You are way too young, way too young to be this diseased. Diseased. Not comfortable. Not connected with your body. You can be fat and anything you would like to be, but your chances are less in many industries in much of the world because we live in a world that judges that," Powter's speech went on.
At the end of the video, "to be cont." was posted. So expect more from Powter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- You, Too, Can Party Like a Fashion Editor ? But It'll Cost You
- Liberty Ross Designs Limited-Edition Line for Genetic Denim
- Deborah Lippmann Thinks We'll See These 5 Nail Trends During Awards Season
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater