Susan Powter Takes on Gabourey Sidibe's Weight
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 23rd 2010 03:00PM
Famed workout expert Susan Powter took to YouTube to warn Gabourey Sidibe about her weight, in a rant that expressed her concern for the actress.
"Let me tell you something, Gabby, because Gabby's the only one who matters here, your weight is going to affect everything in your life -- from every breath you take, because a human body carrying that much fat is under the burden," she explains in her video.
"Your weight, child, is going to affect every moment of your day, certainly your career. You are in an industry where you're going to be judged microscopically," the 'Stop the Insanity' guru adds. Watch It:
"Howard is telling the truth," Susan continues, referring to comments Howard Stern made on his radio show.
"There's the most enormous, fat black chick I've ever seen. She is enormous. Everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie," Stern said after Gabby lost the Best Actress award at the Oscars.
"Judged by her weight? Totally and absolutely. You ain't going to change that. But can we at least stop denying that it's real? Gabby, dear, here's the thing: You are way too young, way too young to be this diseased. Diseased. Not comfortable. Not connected with your body. You can be fat and anything you would like to be, but your chances are less in many industries in much of the world because we live in a world that judges that," Powter's speech went on.
At the end of the video, "to be cont." was posted. So expect more from Powter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Top 10 Channing Tatum Dancing GIFs in Honor of 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Panama Drops Out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe Pageant
- Jane Fonda Blasts President Obama for Allowing Shell to Restart Arctic Drilling
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious