California Looks to Bar Dr. Murray From Practicing
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 07:49AM
"[The] Defendant is alleged to have administered a lethal dose of propofol and other powerful drugs to patient [Michael Jackson], which resulted in the patient's death," Brown said in the filing. "The exercise of such poor professional judgment and placing the life of a patient in jeopardy requires that the [California Medical] Board take measures to protect the public from future harm."
Murray was at Jackson's side on June 25 when he allegedly gave the singer the drug propofol -- a powerful anesthetic used knock patients out during surgery -- to help him get rest. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter and is free on $75,000 bail while awaiting trial. Murray is looking at four years in prison if convicted.
Further damaging information was leaked Monday night claiming Murray stopped administering CPR on the stricken star and delayed calling 911 so that he could dispose of drug vials in the room.
The account was given to investigators in August by Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director. He was summoned to the pop star's side by another Jackson aide who received a frantic call from Murray after Jackson was unresponsive.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Extra Scoop: ‘True Detective' Co-Stars Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Reportedly Dating
- Jenni Pulos Dishes on 'Flipping Out's' Most Problematic Season Ever
- Brody Jenner Opens Up About Relationship with Caitlyn
- Teresa Giudice Writes About "Orange" Burgers and Fights in Her Prison Diary
- Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street's Maria, Is Retiring After 44 Years in the Role: Fans React
- Rihanna Tortures Woman, Strips Naked and Gets Covered in Blood in NSFW "Bitch Better Have My Money" Video: Watch!