California Looks to Bar Dr. Murray From Practicing
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 07:49AM
"[The] Defendant is alleged to have administered a lethal dose of propofol and other powerful drugs to patient [Michael Jackson], which resulted in the patient's death," Brown said in the filing. "The exercise of such poor professional judgment and placing the life of a patient in jeopardy requires that the [California Medical] Board take measures to protect the public from future harm."
Murray was at Jackson's side on June 25 when he allegedly gave the singer the drug propofol -- a powerful anesthetic used knock patients out during surgery -- to help him get rest. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter and is free on $75,000 bail while awaiting trial. Murray is looking at four years in prison if convicted.
Further damaging information was leaked Monday night claiming Murray stopped administering CPR on the stricken star and delayed calling 911 so that he could dispose of drug vials in the room.
The account was given to investigators in August by Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director. He was summoned to the pop star's side by another Jackson aide who received a frantic call from Murray after Jackson was unresponsive.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- Paris Hilton's brother beaten up; claims Lindsay Lohan behind assault
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Would You Like to Tan While You Sleep? Here's How!
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker's Death: ?It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home'
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure