J-Woww and Ronnie to Bust Out 'Jersey Shore' Book
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 24th 2010 10:40AM
'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore' will come courtesy of cast members Jenni 'J-WOWW' Farley and Ronnie 'No Fancy Nickname for Me' Ortiz-Magrow. Entertainment Weekly describes the book-to-be as "a Guido guide on how to maintain that distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude."
The inaugural (we're sure there will be more) 'Jersey Shore' book will be published by St. Martin's Press, whose recent nonfiction releases include former Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's 'No Apology: The Case for American Greatness' and 'An End to al-Qaeda: Destroying Bin Laden's Jihad and Restoring America's Honor' by Malcolm Nance.
Neither J-WOWW nor Ronnie have tweeted about the news so far. Until we get further word of their involvement -- the book could easily turn out to be a "brought to you by two cast members" affair rather than a legitimate J-WOWW- and Ronnie-penned masterpiece -- we might take our chances living the 'Jersey Shore' experience by renting out the original house.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debbie Matenopoulos Gives Birth, Welcomes First Child
- Kittens Reenact Gone Girl in Adorable Video: Watch Now!
- Allison Williams Gets Advice From Past Peter Pans Sandy Duncan and Cathy Rigby McCoy
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out In Essay, Says Being Gay Is ?Among The Greatest Gifts God Has Given Me'
- A New Bruce! Kris Jenner ?Upset' Over Ex-Husband's TRANSformation ? ?It's Embarrassing For Her’
- Teen Angst? Kylie Jenner Emerges For Dad's Birthday Amid Lip Scandal
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case