J-Woww and Ronnie to Bust Out 'Jersey Shore' Book
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 24th 2010 10:40AM
'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore' will come courtesy of cast members Jenni 'J-WOWW' Farley and Ronnie 'No Fancy Nickname for Me' Ortiz-Magrow. Entertainment Weekly describes the book-to-be as "a Guido guide on how to maintain that distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude."
The inaugural (we're sure there will be more) 'Jersey Shore' book will be published by St. Martin's Press, whose recent nonfiction releases include former Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's 'No Apology: The Case for American Greatness' and 'An End to al-Qaeda: Destroying Bin Laden's Jihad and Restoring America's Honor' by Malcolm Nance.
Neither J-WOWW nor Ronnie have tweeted about the news so far. Until we get further word of their involvement -- the book could easily turn out to be a "brought to you by two cast members" affair rather than a legitimate J-WOWW- and Ronnie-penned masterpiece -- we might take our chances living the 'Jersey Shore' experience by renting out the original house.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!
- ?Duck Dynasty' Medical Crisis! The Truth About Phil Robertson’s Alleged Hospital Stay Revealed
- The Show Will Go On! ‘Fashion Police’ To Return On E! ?As Joan Rivers Would Have Wanted' In 2015
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'