J-Woww and Ronnie to Bust Out 'Jersey Shore' Book
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 24th 2010 10:40AM
'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore' will come courtesy of cast members Jenni 'J-WOWW' Farley and Ronnie 'No Fancy Nickname for Me' Ortiz-Magrow. Entertainment Weekly describes the book-to-be as "a Guido guide on how to maintain that distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude."
The inaugural (we're sure there will be more) 'Jersey Shore' book will be published by St. Martin's Press, whose recent nonfiction releases include former Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's 'No Apology: The Case for American Greatness' and 'An End to al-Qaeda: Destroying Bin Laden's Jihad and Restoring America's Honor' by Malcolm Nance.
Neither J-WOWW nor Ronnie have tweeted about the news so far. Until we get further word of their involvement -- the book could easily turn out to be a "brought to you by two cast members" affair rather than a legitimate J-WOWW- and Ronnie-penned masterpiece -- we might take our chances living the 'Jersey Shore' experience by renting out the original house.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson