J-Woww and Ronnie to Bust Out 'Jersey Shore' Book
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 24th 2010 10:40AM
'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore' will come courtesy of cast members Jenni 'J-WOWW' Farley and Ronnie 'No Fancy Nickname for Me' Ortiz-Magrow. Entertainment Weekly describes the book-to-be as "a Guido guide on how to maintain that distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude."
The inaugural (we're sure there will be more) 'Jersey Shore' book will be published by St. Martin's Press, whose recent nonfiction releases include former Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's 'No Apology: The Case for American Greatness' and 'An End to al-Qaeda: Destroying Bin Laden's Jihad and Restoring America's Honor' by Malcolm Nance.
Neither J-WOWW nor Ronnie have tweeted about the news so far. Until we get further word of their involvement -- the book could easily turn out to be a "brought to you by two cast members" affair rather than a legitimate J-WOWW- and Ronnie-penned masterpiece -- we might take our chances living the 'Jersey Shore' experience by renting out the original house.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian, Brandon Jenner Kissed "Back in the Day," Brody Jenner Says
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Teaser Trailer Revealed! Watch It Now
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Skinny Figure, Flashes Abs in 2014 Young Hollywood Awards Outfit
- ?RHONJ' Recap: ‘I Wrote You Off As A Cold-Hearted B*tch,’ Amber Marchese Tells Melissa Gorga As The Newbie Starts Trouble With Housewives
- ?KUWTK' Recap: Kim Bashes Khlo
- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and a storm of laughs as sharks sink their teeth into Manhattan
- 'Batman vs. Superman,' 'The Avengers,' and 'Mad Max' sneak peeks at Comic-Con 2014
- Alcohol big problem at Keith Urban show