Octomom Mocks Image in PETA Ad Campaign
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 24th 2010 11:08PM
The organization has negotiated a deal with "Octomom" Nadya Suleman that allows them to post a PETA sign in her front yard advocating for pet owners to spay or neuter their animals.
"Don't let your dog or cat become an 'octomom,'" the ad warns. The image is of a cat splayed out on the floor feeding a brood of hungry kittens.
The deal could not have come at a better time for the mother of fourteen. Suleman is currently at risk of losing her La Habra, Calif., home, as its owner wants to start foreclosure proceedings.
In a letter from PETA obtained by the Orange County Register, the organization promised it would make their relationship worthwhile.
"In light of recent reports that you may be facing foreclosure on your home, we'd like to offer to bolster your finances by paying to place an ad (enclosed) on your front lawn," the letter reads. "When you gave birth to octuplets to bring your total number of children to 14, you grabbed headlines and got the world talking about your controversial decision. Now will you help turn some of that attention to another important matter -- the dog and cat overpopulation crisis?"
"Taking us up on our offer is a win-win situation: It would help you and your children to keep your home and also reduce the number of homeless dogs and cats."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Releases New, Self-Titled Album on iTunes: Singer Shocks Fans With Surprise
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...