Octomom Mocks Image in PETA Ad Campaign
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 24th 2010 11:08PM
The organization has negotiated a deal with "Octomom" Nadya Suleman that allows them to post a PETA sign in her front yard advocating for pet owners to spay or neuter their animals.
"Don't let your dog or cat become an 'octomom,'" the ad warns. The image is of a cat splayed out on the floor feeding a brood of hungry kittens.
The deal could not have come at a better time for the mother of fourteen. Suleman is currently at risk of losing her La Habra, Calif., home, as its owner wants to start foreclosure proceedings.
In a letter from PETA obtained by the Orange County Register, the organization promised it would make their relationship worthwhile.
"In light of recent reports that you may be facing foreclosure on your home, we'd like to offer to bolster your finances by paying to place an ad (enclosed) on your front lawn," the letter reads. "When you gave birth to octuplets to bring your total number of children to 14, you grabbed headlines and got the world talking about your controversial decision. Now will you help turn some of that attention to another important matter -- the dog and cat overpopulation crisis?"
"Taking us up on our offer is a win-win situation: It would help you and your children to keep your home and also reduce the number of homeless dogs and cats."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj Makes 13-Year-Old Boy's Dream Come True at Bar Mitzvah!
- Bruce Willis Visits Rumer Willis During DWTS Reheasals, "He's Such a Silly Guy!"
- Prince Harry Will Miss Second Royal Baby's Birth, Jets Out of London to Return to Australia
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' star Chrissie Fit: Rebel Wilson 'took me under her wing'
- New Mariah Carey takes swipe at ex Nick Cannon?
- Justin Bieber crashes high school prom