Photos: Larry King Drives Snoop Dogg Around Town
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 03:15PM
his Web site, there's set to be "more malice" from the rapper -- plus a look at how that duet with Susan Boyle is coming along.
The rapper last met with King back in 2008 to talk about politics and came out as one of the first high-profile celebrities, particularly in the African American community, to voice concerns over President Barack Obama.
During the election, Snoop distanced himself from both Democratic and Republican parties in favor of the independent neutrality of "the Gangsta Party."
However, Snoop did admit he felt a tie to Obama. "I am a black man, and I know that he relates to everything that I am going through... I just want to see somebody win that is in the best interest of America... Obama has got the right conversation going. He is in line with the right scenario too."
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
Larry King, TwitPic
Larry King, TwitPic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper