Photos: Larry King Drives Snoop Dogg Around Town
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 03:15PM
his Web site, there's set to be "more malice" from the rapper -- plus a look at how that duet with Susan Boyle is coming along.
The rapper last met with King back in 2008 to talk about politics and came out as one of the first high-profile celebrities, particularly in the African American community, to voice concerns over President Barack Obama.
During the election, Snoop distanced himself from both Democratic and Republican parties in favor of the independent neutrality of "the Gangsta Party."
However, Snoop did admit he felt a tie to Obama. "I am a black man, and I know that he relates to everything that I am going through... I just want to see somebody win that is in the best interest of America... Obama has got the right conversation going. He is in line with the right scenario too."
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
Larry King, TwitPic
Larry King, TwitPic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Scandal' finale recap: Murder, betrayal and a shocking twist
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million