Photos: Larry King Drives Snoop Dogg Around Town
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 03:15PM
his Web site, there's set to be "more malice" from the rapper -- plus a look at how that duet with Susan Boyle is coming along.
The rapper last met with King back in 2008 to talk about politics and came out as one of the first high-profile celebrities, particularly in the African American community, to voice concerns over President Barack Obama.
During the election, Snoop distanced himself from both Democratic and Republican parties in favor of the independent neutrality of "the Gangsta Party."
However, Snoop did admit he felt a tie to Obama. "I am a black man, and I know that he relates to everything that I am going through... I just want to see somebody win that is in the best interest of America... Obama has got the right conversation going. He is in line with the right scenario too."
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
Larry King, TwitPic
Larry King, TwitPic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Orlando Bloom Confronts Justin Bieber, Bieber Baits Bloom About Miranda Kerr: Report
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking Him When He Is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories