Puck From 'Real World' Badly Injured in Car Wreck
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 06:22AM
According to TMZ, the former bike messenger -- real name David Rainey -- was driving along Route 79 when he swerved to avoid a deer and rolled down an embankment, flipping over and landing upside down in a creek. He was trapped, but his 8-year-old son was able to free himself and run for help.
Puck and his son were rushed to a nearby hospital, where they treated the reality vet for a broken neck and crushed bones in his hands and feet. He also fractured his sternum and clavicle, according to the report.
The child suffered internal injuries, including to his liver. He has been released from the hospital; however, Puck will remain in treatment for another week.
Puck was the smarmy bike messenger that ruffled feathers on 'The Real World: San Francisco.' While on the show, he was known for his poor personal hygiene and for his contentious relationship with the season's tragic star, Pedro Zamora, who later died of AIDS.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zendaya Rocks Princess Leia Buns, Discusses Fashion and Being a Happy Disney Star: See Photos of Her Yahoo Style Spread
- Girl Meets World Christmas Episode to Feature a Boy Meets World Reunion: See an Exclusive Picture!
- Hilary Duff Wonders What Disney Character Lizzie McGuire Is Doing in 2014: She's Probably Still "Wearing Butterfly Clips"
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Kris Jenner Introduces Boyfriend Corey Gamble to Friends While Clubbing in L.A.: See Their PDA Pic!
- Dog Dressed as Teddy Bear Runs on Treadmill in Cutest Video—Watch Munchkin the Shih Tzu in Action!
- 9 Things To Know When Spending Thanksgiving With Your Significant Other's Giant Family