Puck From 'Real World' Badly Injured in Car Wreck
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 06:22AM
According to TMZ, the former bike messenger -- real name David Rainey -- was driving along Route 79 when he swerved to avoid a deer and rolled down an embankment, flipping over and landing upside down in a creek. He was trapped, but his 8-year-old son was able to free himself and run for help.
Puck and his son were rushed to a nearby hospital, where they treated the reality vet for a broken neck and crushed bones in his hands and feet. He also fractured his sternum and clavicle, according to the report.
The child suffered internal injuries, including to his liver. He has been released from the hospital; however, Puck will remain in treatment for another week.
Puck was the smarmy bike messenger that ruffled feathers on 'The Real World: San Francisco.' While on the show, he was known for his poor personal hygiene and for his contentious relationship with the season's tragic star, Pedro Zamora, who later died of AIDS.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Growing Baby Bump and Legs in Another Tight LBD -- See Her Chic Maternity Wear!
- Rachel Bilson Is Taking Full Maternity Leave, Jaime King Dishes on Hart of Dixie Costar's Baby Shower
- Minnie Driver: Parents Who Put Kids in Showbiz Are "Desperate and Conflicted"
- Animal Abuse? After Eviction, Jon Gosselin Abandons Tiny Kitten In Rental Home!
- Judge Denies Teresa Giudice's Halfway House Plea, Bureau Of Prisons To Determine Final Placement
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Harry Styles Fan Fiction Author Calls After "the Vanilla Version of Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him