Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian: Behind the Breakup
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 07:00AM
After spending a few days in Costa Rica in early March, the couple realized it wouldn't work out, according to sources.
"It was a make-or-break vacation, and things just didn't work," the insider tells Life & Style.
More Exclusive Details After the Jump!
What fueled the split? "Kim is a sophisticated businesswoman. Reggie's just like a big kid. He's not grown-up enough for her at the moment," the source confided.
An eyewitness spotted the New Orleans Saint at a club in New York. "He looked like a man on a mission. He definitely looked like he wanted to take a woman home. It seemed like he was trying to get more than one woman's phone number," the source said.
Other friends of the couple aren't sure if the breakup will stick.
"Should they decide to stay together, it will require time and hard work on both sides. Their families are rooting for the romance to work out," one explained.
"He's definitely had a marriage conversation with Kim's mom, Kris, and stepfather Bruce. But he's like a child; it's doubtful it was formal. So either there will be a ring -- or they'll be finished," another source added.
Kim Kardashian Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Kim Kardashian shows off her curves in a bikini as she and sister Kourtney hang out on a yacht NON-EXCLUSIVE March 20, 2010 Job: 100320P6 Miami, Florida www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julia Roberts Slams Pregnancy Rumors, Says "No" Chance of Fourth Child
- Anne Hathaway's Movies Make Beyonce Cry
- Prince Harry Reaches South Pole, Completes Walking With the Wounded Trek
- The Email Proof: ‘Real Housewives Of Orange County’ Producer Caught Trying To FAKE Scene With Tamra Barney's Ex-Husband
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 trailer: 'And the butchery begins'