Vote: Should Sandra Bullock Stop Hiding?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 01:50PM
Sandra Bullock has pulled out of two overseas premieres for her film 'The Blind Side' since learning of her husband Jesse James' alleged infidelity.
Amid the brewing scandal, the actress canceled her red carpet appearances to support her Oscar-winning role in London and Berlin.
But HollywoodLife.com and PopEater want to know if she should stop hiding. James has already made a statement, apologizing to the actress and his children, and the paparazzi have caught him at his home and at work. What do you think? Vote in Our Poll!
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- William Shatner Flies to L.A. in Time for Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Ludacris and Wife Expecting Their First Child
- William Shatner Memorializes Leonard Nimoy on Twitter Amid Backlash Over Funeral
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'