Vote: Should Sandra Bullock Stop Hiding?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 01:50PM
Sandra Bullock has pulled out of two overseas premieres for her film 'The Blind Side' since learning of her husband Jesse James' alleged infidelity.
Amid the brewing scandal, the actress canceled her red carpet appearances to support her Oscar-winning role in London and Berlin.
But HollywoodLife.com and PopEater want to know if she should stop hiding. James has already made a statement, apologizing to the actress and his children, and the paparazzi have caught him at his home and at work. What do you think? Vote in Our Poll!
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- Halle Berry Invests in a Luxury Lingerie Line
- TV Ratings: Most Series Steady Against Improved World Series, 'The 100' Returns Down
- A Day in the (Very Busy) Life of Shondaland MVP Tom Verica
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- It's Official: Christian Bale Will Play Steve Jobs in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
- Brad Pitt's 'Between Two Ferns' Is the Most Hilarious Installment to Date
- The 'Insidious: Chapter 3' Trailer Is Frightfully Fun (VIDEO)