Vote: Should Sandra Bullock Stop Hiding?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 01:50PM
Sandra Bullock has pulled out of two overseas premieres for her film 'The Blind Side' since learning of her husband Jesse James' alleged infidelity.
Amid the brewing scandal, the actress canceled her red carpet appearances to support her Oscar-winning role in London and Berlin.
But HollywoodLife.com and PopEater want to know if she should stop hiding. James has already made a statement, apologizing to the actress and his children, and the paparazzi have caught him at his home and at work. What do you think? Vote in Our Poll!
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Mike Epps Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
- Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers to Host Just For Laughs Fest Galas
- Universal Picks up Rights to 'School for Good and Evil'
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination