Vote: Should Sandra Bullock Stop Hiding?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 01:50PM
Sandra Bullock has pulled out of two overseas premieres for her film 'The Blind Side' since learning of her husband Jesse James' alleged infidelity.
Amid the brewing scandal, the actress canceled her red carpet appearances to support her Oscar-winning role in London and Berlin.
But HollywoodLife.com and PopEater want to know if she should stop hiding. James has already made a statement, apologizing to the actress and his children, and the paparazzi have caught him at his home and at work. What do you think? Vote in Our Poll!
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- CBS Orders Drama From Bryan Cranston and David Shore, James Patterson Adaptation
- ABC Orders Johnny Knoxville Comedy, Six More Pilots
- ABC Adds Dramas From 'Straight Outta Compton' Writer, 'E.R.' Vet to Pilot Slate
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!