Vote: Should Sandra Bullock Stop Hiding?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 24th 2010 01:50PM
Sandra Bullock has pulled out of two overseas premieres for her film 'The Blind Side' since learning of her husband Jesse James' alleged infidelity.
Amid the brewing scandal, the actress canceled her red carpet appearances to support her Oscar-winning role in London and Berlin.
But HollywoodLife.com and PopEater want to know if she should stop hiding. James has already made a statement, apologizing to the actress and his children, and the paparazzi have caught him at his home and at work. What do you think? Vote in Our Poll!
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- 'Ant-Man' Promo Embeds Marvel's New Hero Deep Inside the Cinematic Universe
- Discovery's Shark Week To Feature New Music from Composer J. Ralph
- Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg Teaming Up for STX Action Movie 'Mile 22' (Exclusive)
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'True' Romance? Co-Stars Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Are Reportedly Dating
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail Now and the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Effie and Katniss Suit Up in New 'Mockingjay - Part 2' Photo