Another Alleged Jesse James Mistress (Number 4!) Emerges
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 25th 2010 08:23PM
Allred has put out word that she is representing "a beautiful model and business woman" who "had an intimate three-year relationship with Jesse James."
This means two things, really. 1) It's not a full-blown celebrity scandal until Allred is involved somehow -- so we've finally passed that benchmark. 2) The tally of alleged mistresses coming out is now unofficially at four.
In a statement from her law firm, Allred said that the unnamed woman "is in the process of trying to decide if she will come forward." Allred declined to answer why the woman has sought out legal representation. "My only comment is contained in my statement," she told PopEater.
As for how the two got together, Allred's statement claims, "[James] pursued her and had strong feelings for her.".
As proof of the relationship, the woman has "hundreds of texts, e-mails and photos."
"The relationship just ended recently after the scandal broke."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million
- Victoria Beckham Spends 40th Birthday With Shirtless Husband David Beckham: Picture
- Christina Aguilera Baby Bump Photo: Fiance Matt Rutler Cradles Growing Belly
- Dog Fight! Phaedra Parks Shades Kenya Moore At ‘RHOA’ Reunion, Says Moore’s Dead Puppy Velvet Was ‘One Of Her ONLY Good Friends’
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- This Baby Squirrel Fell Out of a Tree and Now She Has to Wear a Little Cast (and It Is All Very, Very Cute)
- Joey Fatone Says "100 Percent No" to 'N Sync Reunion, Blasts Backstreet Boys
- Coachella Diaries: Blanda Talks Parties, Food Trucks and Where You Can Get Her Style