Sandra Bullock Admits Elin 'Was Respectable; I Would Have Kept Hitting'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 25th 2010 02:56PM
Elin Nordegren. According to Hollywood Life, Bullock expressed her outrage admitting, "If I were Elin ... man, I would have hit a lot more than she did ... I would have kept hitting!" When Nash asked, "You would still be swinging the golf club?" Sandra replied, "Yeah, [Elin] stopped. She was respectable. I'd get the baseball bat. I'd get everything out." The feisty 'Blind Side' actress clearly had no idea that she'd be dealing with her own husband's alleged infidelity scandal a few months later.
The clip was aired this morning by Orlando radio station XL 106.7's 'Johnny & Jayde In The Morning' radio show, co-hosted and produced by Brian Grimes.
Jesse James' alleged cheating scandal is slowly ballooning to be bigger than anyone initially thought. First, Michelle "Bombshell" McGee came forward with her shocking claims of a sexual affair with James, and now a handful of others say they also bedded the 'Chopper' bad boy during his marriage to Bullock. While it is not exactly Tiger-esque yet, the list is growing. Get to know Jesse's girls.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hid news from brother
- Spanish Broadcasters Report Mixed Results
- Toronto Fest's Bollywood Connection to Continue With 'Mary Kom' Premiere
- Zhang Yimou Sues Hong Kong Film Company
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada