Sandra Bullock Admits Elin 'Was Respectable; I Would Have Kept Hitting'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 25th 2010 02:56PM
Elin Nordegren. According to Hollywood Life, Bullock expressed her outrage admitting, "If I were Elin ... man, I would have hit a lot more than she did ... I would have kept hitting!" When Nash asked, "You would still be swinging the golf club?" Sandra replied, "Yeah, [Elin] stopped. She was respectable. I'd get the baseball bat. I'd get everything out." The feisty 'Blind Side' actress clearly had no idea that she'd be dealing with her own husband's alleged infidelity scandal a few months later.
The clip was aired this morning by Orlando radio station XL 106.7's 'Johnny & Jayde In The Morning' radio show, co-hosted and produced by Brian Grimes.
Jesse James' alleged cheating scandal is slowly ballooning to be bigger than anyone initially thought. First, Michelle "Bombshell" McGee came forward with her shocking claims of a sexual affair with James, and now a handful of others say they also bedded the 'Chopper' bad boy during his marriage to Bullock. While it is not exactly Tiger-esque yet, the list is growing. Get to know Jesse's girls.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- 'Game of Thrones' Clips, Poster Teases Jon Snow Struggle and a Surprise Meeting (Video)
- Obama on Leonard Nimoy: "I Loved Spock"
- ABC Family's 'Baby Daddy' Renewed for Fifth Season
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'