Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- MIPTV: Amy Poehler to Join Comedy Central Speaking Panel
- John Woo to Head Jury at Beijing Film Festival
- Bizarre Love Letter From Ernest Hemingway to Marlene Dietrich Goes to Auction
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on ?Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- Box Office: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Could Lose DreamWorks $84 Million
- 'Batman vs. Superman' Production Begins in Michigan?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic