Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Academy Purchases Space Shuttle From '2001'
- BBC Chief Receives Death Threats After Dropping Jeremy Clarkson, Police Say
- Box Office: 'Home' Evicts 'Get Hard' With $54M
- Weekend Box Office: 'Home' Soars Past 'Get Hard' To the Top Spot
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)