Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- 'Empire' Releases Season 2 Songs From Pitbull, Ne-Yo
- NBC Taps Lionsgate Alum as Senior VP Drama Development
- Jason Momoa to Star in Lin Oeding's Action Thriller 'Braven'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Theo Rossi and Rosario Dawson Join Marvel's 'Luke Cage'
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson's Cause of Death Revealed
- 11 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Emmy-Winning TV Shows