Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Showrunners' Producer Details the Doc's Impossible and Amazing Race to the Finish (Guest Column)
- Will Fox Score Another 'Glee' With 'Dynasty'-Style Hip-Hop Soap 'Empire'?
- 'Big Bang Theory' Boss on Billy Bob Thornton: "We Would Love To Have Him Back"
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now