Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Watch George Clooney's Lord Hollywood Kiss the 'Downton Abbey' Ladies
- Where to Watch 10 Beloved Christmas Movies Online
- Lance Bass Is Married: Get The Details
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Box Office: 'The Hobbit' Goes Out With a 5-Day $90M Bang
- Neil Patrick Harris Meets the Freaks in New 'AHS: Freak Show' (VIDEO)
- Kate Winslet is No Shrinking Violet in 'A Little Chaos' (VIDEO)