Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says
- CBS Ups Glenn Geller to Head of Current Programming at Network and Studio
- Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison for Tax Evasion
- Sandra Bullock Will Not Play Miss Hannigan in 'Annie'
- George Lucas has not spoken to J.J. Abrams about the next ?Star Wars'
- ?Franklin & Bash' star Breckin Meyer takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Robert Davi on 'The Great Chameleon,' and How It Pushes the Boundaries of Political Correctedness
- Will Russell Crowe Finally Make His Directorial Debut?
- Family Movie Mistakes: 21 'Oops' Moments Everyone Can Enjoy (PHOTOS)