Tough Questions With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Cast
By Jenna Busch Posted Mar 25th 2010 05:34PM
'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares it "the dumbest title ever"), Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. There's even a song about spicy Italian sandwiches... we think. Seriously, just watch:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Emily Browning in Talks to Join Tom Hardy in Crime Thriller 'Legend'
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis Welcome a Baby Boy
- Sid Caesar and Carl Reiner to Be Honored at L.A. Jewish Film Festival
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime