Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Make Couple Premiere
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 26th 2010 01:57AM
So congratulations to Thursday's official red-carpeted couple: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who made their first public appearance together at last night's premiere for 'The Last Song.'
Of course, they are co-stars in the film, so they had every reason to be on the carpet together. But this significant entertainment industry commitment ceremony cements their status as "loved-up."
However, the young duo are still working out the kinks in their united front. When E!online's Marc Malkin spoke to Cyrus on the carpet, she was searching for her momentarily lost boy. "I lost him, so he's not being the best boyfriend right now," she said of Hemsworth. "The whole deal was we were going to be walking together, but then I lost him first thing because he started saying hello to everyone."
A faux pas of this sort is uncommon for Hemsworth, who is usually on his manners game. Cyrus admitted during the press day for 'The Last Song' that she was taken immediately with the Aussie stud's old world manners.
"He opened the door for me, and I was like, 'He's got the part,'" Cyrus said, recalling his audition. "And [the producers] were like, 'Let's read with him first.'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas Talks Post-Jonas Brothers Career: "I Almost Get to Start Over"
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Teen Angst? Kylie Jenner Emerges For Dad's Birthday Amid Lip Scandal
- ‘I’ll Do Anything For That Man': Nicole Kidman Tears Up Over Keith Urban’s Support Following Her Father’s Death
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage