Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Make Couple Premiere
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 26th 2010 01:57AM
So congratulations to Thursday's official red-carpeted couple: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who made their first public appearance together at last night's premiere for 'The Last Song.'
Of course, they are co-stars in the film, so they had every reason to be on the carpet together. But this significant entertainment industry commitment ceremony cements their status as "loved-up."
However, the young duo are still working out the kinks in their united front. When E!online's Marc Malkin spoke to Cyrus on the carpet, she was searching for her momentarily lost boy. "I lost him, so he's not being the best boyfriend right now," she said of Hemsworth. "The whole deal was we were going to be walking together, but then I lost him first thing because he started saying hello to everyone."
A faux pas of this sort is uncommon for Hemsworth, who is usually on his manners game. Cyrus admitted during the press day for 'The Last Song' that she was taken immediately with the Aussie stud's old world manners.
"He opened the door for me, and I was like, 'He's got the part,'" Cyrus said, recalling his audition. "And [the producers] were like, 'Let's read with him first.'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!