Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Make Couple Premiere
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 26th 2010 01:57AM
So congratulations to Thursday's official red-carpeted couple: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who made their first public appearance together at last night's premiere for 'The Last Song.'
Of course, they are co-stars in the film, so they had every reason to be on the carpet together. But this significant entertainment industry commitment ceremony cements their status as "loved-up."
However, the young duo are still working out the kinks in their united front. When E!online's Marc Malkin spoke to Cyrus on the carpet, she was searching for her momentarily lost boy. "I lost him, so he's not being the best boyfriend right now," she said of Hemsworth. "The whole deal was we were going to be walking together, but then I lost him first thing because he started saying hello to everyone."
A faux pas of this sort is uncommon for Hemsworth, who is usually on his manners game. Cyrus admitted during the press day for 'The Last Song' that she was taken immediately with the Aussie stud's old world manners.
"He opened the door for me, and I was like, 'He's got the part,'" Cyrus said, recalling his audition. "And [the producers] were like, 'Let's read with him first.'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ann Wilson of Heart Marries Dean Wetter: Photos
- Brody Jenner Disses Kim Kardashian for Wedding Snub One Year Later
- Suzanne Crough Dead: Partridge Family Star Dies at 52
- Suzanne Crough of the 'Partridge Family' dies at 52, report says
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Victoria's Secret unveils 10 new models
- Sofía Vergara's Bizarre Hot Pursuit Accident: Reese Witherspoon Almost Knocked Her Teeth Out!
- Joan Collins Heats Up The Royals Set—See the Dame in This Behind-the-Scenes Clip!
- D.L. Hughley Breaks Down in Tears, Shares an Inspiring Story About His Son With Asperger's Syndrome