Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Make Couple Premiere
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 26th 2010 01:57AM
So congratulations to Thursday's official red-carpeted couple: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who made their first public appearance together at last night's premiere for 'The Last Song.'
Of course, they are co-stars in the film, so they had every reason to be on the carpet together. But this significant entertainment industry commitment ceremony cements their status as "loved-up."
However, the young duo are still working out the kinks in their united front. When E!online's Marc Malkin spoke to Cyrus on the carpet, she was searching for her momentarily lost boy. "I lost him, so he's not being the best boyfriend right now," she said of Hemsworth. "The whole deal was we were going to be walking together, but then I lost him first thing because he started saying hello to everyone."
A faux pas of this sort is uncommon for Hemsworth, who is usually on his manners game. Cyrus admitted during the press day for 'The Last Song' that she was taken immediately with the Aussie stud's old world manners.
"He opened the door for me, and I was like, 'He's got the part,'" Cyrus said, recalling his audition. "And [the producers] were like, 'Let's read with him first.'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Who Told Amber Marchese to "Shut Up"?
- Britney Spears Celebrates Sons Sean, Jayden's Birthdays With Skateboard Party: Picture
- Cris Judd Talks Jennifer Lopez Marriage: "You're No Longer a Normal Person"
- Will Smith Arrives At Showtime’s VIP Prefight Party For “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ At The MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Fans Slam Vicki Gunvalson After She Continues Defending Boyfriend Brooks Ayers' Sleazy Behavior: ?You Need To Take The Blindfolds Off!’ Says One Follower
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London