Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Ted Gold to Oversee Scripted Fare for Spike
- TV Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior,' 'Masterchef' Top Labor Day Holiday
- Studio Canal Backing New Venture from Silver Pictures Alums (Exclusive)
- Disney Nixed Stan Lee's Original Cameo in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- They're Still Talking About Making a '24' Movie
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Trailer Is Really Playing With Fire (VIDEO)