Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- U.S. Marines Doc 'Killing Time' Tops Cinema du Reel Fest
- Academy Purchases Space Shuttle From '2001'
- BBC Chief Receives Death Threats After Dropping Jeremy Clarkson, Police Say
- Weekend Box Office: 'Home' Soars Past 'Get Hard' To the Top Spot
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)