Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Idris Elba Working on 'Luther'-Inspired Album
- AMAs Beauty: Taylor Schilling, Rita Ora Pair Pale Lips With Statement Eyes
- Braids Make a Beauty Statement at the American Music Awards
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever