Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Brett Ratner Sued Over 'Hercules' Party Injury
- Syfy Cancels Wil Wheaton Talk Show
- Marvel Editor in Chief on 'Spider-Woman' Cover: "I Apologize for the Mixed Messaging"
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now