Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Can scientists be sexy?
- 'Heaven Knows What' Wins Best Film Award at Tokyo Festival, Tim Burton Gets Honored
- 'Killing Fields' Director Roland Joffe to Head up Camerimage Jury
- ?Lucy' Star Amr Waked Talks Luc Besson, Netflix's ?Marco Polo,' Egypt Revolution
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food