Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Lars von Trier: "I Don't Know if I Can Make Any More Films"
- Sony Pictures Investigating Possible North Korean Link to Network Hack
- 'Prestige' Author Slams Christopher Nolan's 'Dark Knight' Trilogy As "Shallow" And "Badly Written"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st