Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Robin Roberts Gets Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards
- WME Signs Author Laline Paull (Exclusive)
- Kate Hudson Joins Zach Braff's 'Wish I Was Here'
- The Internet comes to life for Patton Oswalt in Webby Awards promo ? VIDEO
- ?Saturday Night Live' poll: Who was the best host of the year?
- Yahoo buys Tumblr: Should users of the meme machine be worried?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On
- 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward
- Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'