Abigail Breslin Play to Close After Disappointing Run
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 06:40AM
When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances at Circle in the Square Theatre.
Producer David Richenthal said Sunday that he was saddened by the play's short engagement, but added that the opportunity "to share this powerful story with a new generation of theatergoers has been remarkable."
The famed play by William Gibson first opened on Broadway in 1959 with Patty Duke as Helen and Anne Bancroft as Annie.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host of 'Good Morning America'
- Ryan Seacrest Nears New 'American Idol' Deal, In Talks for Bigger Clear Channel Role
- 'Californication' Final Season: Heather Graham on Adding Conflict to Hank Moody's Life
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Obama's toughest 2012 interview: Jon Stewart ? VIDEO
- Johnny Depp Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the A-List Star
- The First 'Jersey Boys' Trailer Will Have You Tapping Your Toes (VIDEO)
- 'Transcendence' Review: A Journey Into the Absurd