David Schwimmer & Jennifer Aniston:
Friends No More?
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:41AM
David Schwimmer, also known as the nervous, wishy-washy Ross on 'Friends', is reportedly fuming with former co-star Jennifer Aniston after she insisted on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' that she doesn't know who his fiancee is.
Schwimmer, 43, announced his engagement to Zoe Buckman, 23, his girlfriend of two years, earlier this month.
But he was allegedly left humiliated when Aniston told Letterman she had "no idea" who her long-time pal was marrying.
Now Schwimmer is reportedly refusing to speak to Aniston over the comment, according to the UK's Daily Mail.
A source tells the publication, "David was not impressed that one of his supposed friends didn't know who he was marrying. He has been with Zoe for a couple of years and was offended Jen couldn't remember her. He hasn't been taking her calls."
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Actress Jennifer Aniston poses during a photo call for the movie "The Bounty Hunter", German title "Der Kautions-Cop", in Berlin, Monday, March 29, 2010. (AP Photo/Gero Breloer)
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke Steps Out Smiling Without His Wedding Ring in NYC: Picture
- Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged! Glee Star Proposed to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty