Heather Mills in Court Battle With Ex-Nanny
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 02:40PM
Annie Trumble, 25, is suing Mills for sex discrimination after allegedly being unfairly fired when she became pregnant.
Trumble's lawyer asked that information heard during Mills' divorce trial be used as evidence that she lied under oath, and therefore is not credible. According to BBC News, Mills let out a long "no" as the request was being made.
Mills' lawyer, however, argued that this would "unfairly prejudice" her client. The hearing was adjourned Monday while the judge considers whether or not the evidence should be used.
The high-profile divorce between Mills and the ex-Beatle left her with 24 million pounds, or more than 35 million US dollars. The former couple has a seven-year-old daughter together named Beatrice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!
- Melissa Gilbert explains why she had her breast implants removed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon is under pressure