Heather Mills in Court Battle With Ex-Nanny
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 02:40PM
Annie Trumble, 25, is suing Mills for sex discrimination after allegedly being unfairly fired when she became pregnant.
Trumble's lawyer asked that information heard during Mills' divorce trial be used as evidence that she lied under oath, and therefore is not credible. According to BBC News, Mills let out a long "no" as the request was being made.
Mills' lawyer, however, argued that this would "unfairly prejudice" her client. The hearing was adjourned Monday while the judge considers whether or not the evidence should be used.
The high-profile divorce between Mills and the ex-Beatle left her with 24 million pounds, or more than 35 million US dollars. The former couple has a seven-year-old daughter together named Beatrice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Sightings: Demi Lovato and Iggy Azalea Celebrate Their MTV VMA Performance
- T-Pain Nails the National Anthem Without Auto-Tune at Dodgers Game: Listen
- Carrie Underwood: How I Accidentally Locked Son Isaiah in My Car
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''