Heather Mills in Court Battle With Ex-Nanny
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 02:40PM
Annie Trumble, 25, is suing Mills for sex discrimination after allegedly being unfairly fired when she became pregnant.
Trumble's lawyer asked that information heard during Mills' divorce trial be used as evidence that she lied under oath, and therefore is not credible. According to BBC News, Mills let out a long "no" as the request was being made.
Mills' lawyer, however, argued that this would "unfairly prejudice" her client. The hearing was adjourned Monday while the judge considers whether or not the evidence should be used.
The high-profile divorce between Mills and the ex-Beatle left her with 24 million pounds, or more than 35 million US dollars. The former couple has a seven-year-old daughter together named Beatrice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight