Heather Mills in Court Battle With Ex-Nanny
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 02:40PM
Annie Trumble, 25, is suing Mills for sex discrimination after allegedly being unfairly fired when she became pregnant.
Trumble's lawyer asked that information heard during Mills' divorce trial be used as evidence that she lied under oath, and therefore is not credible. According to BBC News, Mills let out a long "no" as the request was being made.
Mills' lawyer, however, argued that this would "unfairly prejudice" her client. The hearing was adjourned Monday while the judge considers whether or not the evidence should be used.
The high-profile divorce between Mills and the ex-Beatle left her with 24 million pounds, or more than 35 million US dollars. The former couple has a seven-year-old daughter together named Beatrice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shane West Ditches His Wacky Wig for Salem's Second Season: Check Out His New Look in This Exclusive Pic
- Jennifer Lawrence Glams It Up in Latest Dior Campaign After Missing Oscars 2015: See the Photos!
- Lisa Rinna: My Husband Harry Hamlin Said He'd Divorce Me If I Joined Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Kelly Clarkson Releases More Songs Off Her Upcoming Album—Listen to ''Take You High'' & ''Let Your Tears Fall'' Here!
- Dallas' Leonor Varela Welcomes Daughter Luna Mae—See Her First Pic!
- Matt Lauer Confronts Ellen DeGeneres Over Epic Fifty Shades Prank, Thanks Raunchy Twitter Accounts for ''Kind Tweets''