Heather Mills in Court Battle With Ex-Nanny
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 02:40PM
Annie Trumble, 25, is suing Mills for sex discrimination after allegedly being unfairly fired when she became pregnant.
Trumble's lawyer asked that information heard during Mills' divorce trial be used as evidence that she lied under oath, and therefore is not credible. According to BBC News, Mills let out a long "no" as the request was being made.
Mills' lawyer, however, argued that this would "unfairly prejudice" her client. The hearing was adjourned Monday while the judge considers whether or not the evidence should be used.
The high-profile divorce between Mills and the ex-Beatle left her with 24 million pounds, or more than 35 million US dollars. The former couple has a seven-year-old daughter together named Beatrice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton's Birth Details, Royal Baby Delivered With No Epidural
- Revenge Recap: Amanda Uncovers Victoria's Conspiracy, Plus Another Huge Secret Heading Into Series Finale
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Scott Disick Disappears Following Birth of Baby Reign
- 'Star Trek' actress Grace Lee Whitney dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea Release Their Ridiculously Catchy New Single "Pretty Girls"—Listen Now!
- Surprise! Revenge's Big Reveal & Our Hopes for The Series Finale
- Josh Dallas Gushes Over Fatherhood, Wants His Baby Boy to "Have a Little Buddy" Soon—Watch Now!