Lindsay Lohan's Obituary Getting Pre-Written?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 03:35PM
broke the news (second item) this morning, and he went on 'Today' to discuss Lindsay's tough times and what he's been hearing with Hoda and Kathie Lee. Watch below:
"News outlets need to be prepared. However shocking a story it might be, they are in the business of breaking news fast and any preparation that can be done ahead of time is them just simply doing their jobs," a senior producer at a major news outlet told Shuter. "We all scrambled when Brittany Murphy and Heath Ledger died and don't want that to happen again."
Still, the Associated Press -- America's largest wire service for news -- told Shuter via an editor: "The AP does not talk about its internal editing or reporting plans."
Either way, we sure hope that obituary doesn't see the light of day any time soon.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan is all smiles as she stands next to Perez Hilton at the blogger's big birthday bash on March 27. More Pics of Lindsay Out and About >>>
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Extra Scoops: Simon Cowell's GF Looks Hot in Bikini
- Justin Timberlake & Garth Brooks Raise the Roof in Surprise Duet
- Video! Brandi Glanville Slams Tori Spelling over Tori's Cheating Husband
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pot-Leaf Pasties, Kisses Girlfriend at Wayne Coyne's Crazy Holiday Party -- See the Insane Pics
- Casey Kasem Buried Six Months After His Death in Norway Without Kids' Knowledge
- Kourtney Kardashian Feels "Blessed" After Birth of Third Child, Reign Aston Disick -- See the Pic!