White Powder Puffs From Lindsay Lohan's Shoes
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 07:37AM
You read that headline correctly, folks. Lindsay Lohan was leaving a friends house in Los Angeles on Saturday when a generous amount of unidentified white powder started shooting out of her shoes. In some angles, it appeared there was smoke puffing out of her feet, and upon closer inspection, you can see her shoes and ankles are covered in the substance.
Last week, she took a tumble onto a cactus while wearing similar high-heeled shoes. She has blamed pushy photographers and not intoxication for the fall. She later joked that she should "start wearing more flats." Could this all be a simple case of too much baby powder in an attempt to keep her accident-prone feet dry? The cactus incident may have driven her to take steps to stay on her feet, but this string of odd episodes raises other concerns.
The 'Mean Girls' actress has admitted to drug use in the past and recent reports of increased partying have been a cause of concern among her friends and Hollywood observers. An unnamed friend tells TMZ, "If she doesn't get help soon, she's going to die."
PopEater columnist Rob Shuter is reporting Monday that news outlets have been preparing Lohan's obituary in recent months in case the troubled actress passes away. "We all scrambled when Brittany Murphy and Heath Ledger died and don't want that to happen again," a senior producer at a major news outlet told Shuter.
That all being said, PopEater readers aren't that concerned about Lohan, though. In a recent poll, a whopping 64% of voters said they weren't too worried about the actress, while 36% said "she is completely on the path of self destruction."
Yummy! Celebrity Eats
Gerard Butler and Adrian Brody chow down as the attend a game between the Washington Wizards and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- Kim Kardashian on learning Caitlyn Jenner's 'secret' 12 years ago
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Full Trailer Released, Shenanigans Ensue
- NBC Renews 'I Can Do That!' for Second Season
- Top Chinese Director Says Local Filmmakers Must Raise Their Game to Compete With Hollywood
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Match the 'Harry Potter' Movie With Its Warner Bros. Logo
- First Full 'Wet Hot American Summer' Trailer Is Glorious, Star-Studded Fun
- 25 Times Margot Robbie Was a Nearly Flawless Human Being