'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!