'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katharine McPhee, Husband Nick Cokas "Working on Their Marrage" After Her Fling With Married Director
- Andi Dorfman Named New Bachelorette: "I Feel All In"
- Justin Bieber Dirty Dances With Selena Gomez in Instagram Video -- Then Deletes It!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Chelsea Is Blindsided by Adam's Shocking Request—Watch the Drama Go Down
- Divergent's Shailene Woodley and Theo James Unveiling Exclusive Movie Clip at MTV Woodie Awards—Watch!
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Happiness & Aging in Hollywood in April Issue of InStyle