'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade Hold Rehearsal Dinner in Miami Before Wedding: Photos
- Mary-Kate Olsen Competes in Hamptons Horse Show: Photos
- Vanessa Lachey Baby Bump: Pregnant Star Steps Out in Beverly Hills
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- High School Musical Reunion: Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and More Co-Stars Come Together for Group Dinner
- Kathy Griffin Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Naked on Jimmy Kimmel Live—Watch Now!
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Are Growing Up So Fast—See The Family's First Day of School Pic!