'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Collins Reigns Supreme on The Royals: Read the Recap!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter