'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Laura Prepon Credits Scientology for Making Her Calmer
- Kourtney Kardashian Looks Happy, Confident While Out With Sisters Kim, Khloe After Scott Disick Split: Pictures
- Caitlyn Jenner's 1984 Olympic Torch Could Fetch $20,000 or More at Auction
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- What Split? Kourtney Kardashian Wears Sexy White Outfit to Dinner With Khloé and Kim as Sisters Unite for Silly Selfies Fest!
- Johnny Depp, Er, Captain Jack Sparrow Makes a Heartwarming Visit to a Children's Hospital in Australia
- Busy Philipps and BFF Michelle Williams Star in Dawson's Creek ''Answer'' on Jeopardy!: Check It Out!