'Lost' Star Yunjin Kim Marries
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 29th 2010 08:38PM
A publicist for the 'Lost' star confirmed rumors that she married her former manager, Jeong Hyeok Park, in Hawaii, according to Eonline.
"Yes, it's true, she got married this weekend," the rep said.
The Web site quotes a source saying, "She always wanted to get married [when the series ended]." Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock, you know 'Lost' is coming to an end this season.
In fact, Kim was apparently shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu the day before the wedding. No other details were given.
It's a big week for Kim. Tuesday night's episode of 'Lost' will center on her character, Sun, and her onscreen love interest.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Bares Toned Midriff, Looks Skinny on The Voice Finale
- Jimmy Kimmel Debuts "I Wanna Channing All Over Your Tatum" Music Video
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner Resurface for Froyo After Kim Gives Birth
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Celebrity Guessing Game: Who's younger?
- Danielle Bradberry wins Season 4 of 'The Voice'
- Anchorman 2 Trailer Is Out—Will Ferrell's Still Classy as Ron Burgundy
- Pitbull's All-Star Concert: Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown, Marc Anthony Make Surprise Appearance With Rapper Onstage in L.A.
- The Bachelorette Sneak Peek: Desiree Goes on the Series' "Worst Date Ever"—Watch Now!