Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash-landing on southern California golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week Swinging
- Harve Bennett, Writer and Producer of 4 ?Star Trek' Films, Dies at 84 (Report)
- 'True Blood's' Rutina Wesley to Play Lesbian Cop in ABC's 'Broad Squad'
- Recap of The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 14: T. Earl King VI
- Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash
- Here's the Lineup for Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast