Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brokaw Says His "Cancer is in Remission"
- Singapore: Indian Drama 'Court' Wins Best Feature at Silver Screen Awards
- 'Saturday Night Live' Sets Kevin Hart to Host
- Neil Patrick Harris Meets the Freaks in New 'AHS: Freak Show' (VIDEO)
- Kate Winslet is No Shrinking Violet in 'A Little Chaos' (VIDEO)
- Check Out This 'Star Wars' Christmas Light Show (VIDEO)