Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Baltimore Ravens Reportedly Knew Details of Ray Rice Video Hours After Violent Incident
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show'
- Academy Announces Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Finalists
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds