Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- Future of Film: VFX Legend Douglas Trumbull's Plan to Save the Movies
- Future of Film: 4 Experts Predict How Moviegoing Will Change in 10 Years
- MTV's 'Faking It' Adds Duo for Season 2 (Exclusive)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Joins 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at TIFF
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?