Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dina and Ali Lohan can't get a table at Hamptons hot spot
- 'Aloha' movie draws disapproval for using Hawaiian word for title
- BB King's family alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Cannes Awards Ceremony Ratings Rise for France's CanalPlus
- ITV, PBS to Reveal 'Churchill's Secret'
- Vincent Cassel Calls for 'La Haine' Sequel in Wake of 'Charlie Hebdo' Attack
- The 57 Greatest Westerns Ever, Ranked
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 25 - 31
- 'A Beautiful Mind' Stars React to Taxi Crash Deaths of John and Alicia Nash