Producer Claims Farrah Fawcett's Money Mishandled
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 29th 2010 10:04AM
Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the documentary 'Farrah's Story,' alleges that Fawcett's friends, including Francis, Alana Stewart and long-time boyfriend Ryan O'Neal, forced him out of producing the documentary.
In addition, Nevius claims that he was threatened by O'Neal, and that the lawsuit filed against him by Francis -- which alleges that Nevius ruined the original cut of 'Farrah's Story' and stole money from Fawcett's estate -- is a misuse of Fawcett's money.
Lawyer Howard Weitzman, who represents Fawcett's estate, says of Nevius' claims, "I've read Mr. Nevius' response to our complaint, which I think contains spurious and outrageous allegations. I'm confident the truth will all come out during the course of the litigation."
Nevius is not seeking any money from the late actress' estate.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Tribeca: Monty Python Members Play Musical Chairs With John Oliver
- Tommy Hilfiger Honored at Race to Erase MS Gala
- 'Gremlins' Director Joe Dante Says He Won't Be Involved in Remake
- The Top 10 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time
- 8 Bizarre Batman Facts You (Probably) Don't Know
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House'