More Skin on 'Dancing' Is Coming Your Way
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 02:01AM
Jake and Pam to Show Some 'Dancing' Skin
Pamela Anderon and Jake Pavelka might not seem it on the outside, but my 'Dancing With the Stars' sources tell me they are as determined as Kate Gosselin to make sure they will win the mirror ball trophy. And only I know how!
"Jake's secret weapon is his 6-pack abs. The second he thinks he might be in the bottom two, expect him to break them out on the dance floor," a 'DWTS' spy tells me.
Pam, who surprised everyone last week with her fantastic performance, also has a few tricks to make sure we don't forget to vote for her, including a 'Baywatch'-inspired red bathing suit costume that she is asking the wardrobe department to whip up.
Poor Buzz Aldrin! Someone needs to tell him he needs a gimmick too. Let's just hope it doesn't involve nudity.
The 'Real' Price: Bethenny's Wedding Pics Sell for $10K
Remember, once upon a time, when saying 'I do' was meant to be the happiest day of your life? Well, that was before 'Real Housewife of New York' Bethenny Frankel got married.
"Bethenny is using this wedding to make sure she gets publicity, make some money and land a reality show all on her own," a source tells me. And a TV show is exactly what she has, as Frankel has been shooting a 'Housewives' spin-off titled 'Bethenny's Getting Married' for Bravo.
That also explains why Bethenny found a Los Angeles agent to help her lock in an exclusive magazine deal for her wedding before she even found her dress. Priorities, people!
Still, Bethenny's plan seems to have backfired, as Life & Style, Us Weekly, In Touch and People all passed on purchasing the $100,000 exclusive that Bethenny wanted to get for her wedding album.
"Bethenny wedding? Who's Bethenny?" Star magazine's saucy editor-in-chief, Candace Trunzo, responded.
In the end, OK! bought the pictures, I'm told, for $10,000. Don't worry, Bethenny -- you'll always have your baby pictures to sell in two months! Plus, you seem to have a diet drink empire in your grasp, so forget about the payday and focus on your happiness!
Naughty But Nice's New Obsession
Starlicious.tv, a brand new gossip entertainment show, is taking the Internet by storm. If you're like me and enjoy winning great prizes or think you know everything there is to know about your favorite celebrities, check it out. And look out for the handsome devil asking in the blue sweater. (Yes, it's me ... cough-cough shameless plug!) Tell all your friends.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Aunt Leolah Brown Slams "Liars" Who "Lust" After Niece's Money: "May God Almighty Destroy All of Them"
- Ben Affleck Asked to Censor a Slave-Owning Ancestor From PBS' Finding Your Roots: New Sony Email
- Katie Holmes Throws Suri Cruise a Cupcake-Filled 9th Birthday Party ? Get All the Inside Details!
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- Twin Shadow band members remain hospitalized after tour buses crash
- Find Out Who's Going to Star in the New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Series!
- The New "Human Ken Doll" Rodrigo Alves Thinks He's a Better Person Because of Plastic Surgery—See the Sneak Peek!
- Selena Gomez Flaunts Her New Curves and Major Cleavage in Polka Dot Bikini While in Mexico