Yale Is James Franco's 'First Choice' for PhD
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 12:04PM
The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice. Our reputable sources within the English department tell us he'll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master's Tea, causing a huge commotion."
Franco, 31, is no stranger to dabbling -- he's the face of a Gucci fragrance for men, published a piece of short fiction in this month's Esquire magazine and acted for a stint on 'General Hospital.' Also, he took an in-class nap at Columbia, which was funny.
Franco received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore: I didn't really have parents
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello planning for kids?
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Jon Stewart Delivers Epic Takedown of CNN's Blizzardmobile
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets European Release Dates
- Sundance: 'World of Tomorrow' Takes Short Film Grand Jury Prize
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 17: Deep Freeze
- Netflix Is Yanking These Movies and Shows on February 1, 2015
- Female 'Ghostbusters' Casts Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, 'SNL' Stars