Yale Is James Franco's 'First Choice' for PhD
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 12:04PM
The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice. Our reputable sources within the English department tell us he'll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master's Tea, causing a huge commotion."
Franco, 31, is no stranger to dabbling -- he's the face of a Gucci fragrance for men, published a piece of short fiction in this month's Esquire magazine and acted for a stint on 'General Hospital.' Also, he took an in-class nap at Columbia, which was funny.
Franco received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- 'American Idol' Finalist Sam Woolf Rejects 'Heartthrob' Status: 'It's Weird'
- HBO's Canadian Organ Traffickers Doc Wins Edward R. Murrow Award
- Safdie Brothers Complete Filming 'Heaven Knows What'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime