Yale Is James Franco's 'First Choice' for PhD
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 12:04PM
The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice. Our reputable sources within the English department tell us he'll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master's Tea, causing a huge commotion."
Franco, 31, is no stranger to dabbling -- he's the face of a Gucci fragrance for men, published a piece of short fiction in this month's Esquire magazine and acted for a stint on 'General Hospital.' Also, he took an in-class nap at Columbia, which was funny.
Franco received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- 'Arrow' Postmortem: EP Andrew Kreisberg on the Cure, Isabel 2.0 and Laurel's Secret
- Marlene Dietrich, Greta Garbo TV Series in the Works
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower ? VIDEO
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Clip Teases 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- This Is the Reason 'Noah' Is Full of White People
- Chloe Grace Moretz Officially Joins 'The 5th Wave'