Yale Is James Franco's 'First Choice' for PhD
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 12:04PM
The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice. Our reputable sources within the English department tell us he'll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master's Tea, causing a huge commotion."
Franco, 31, is no stranger to dabbling -- he's the face of a Gucci fragrance for men, published a piece of short fiction in this month's Esquire magazine and acted for a stint on 'General Hospital.' Also, he took an in-class nap at Columbia, which was funny.
Franco received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- 'The Crow' Remake Aiming for Spring 2015 Production Start
- John Lasseter Pays Emotional Tribute to Hayao Miyazaki at Tokyo Film Festival
- James Gunn Celebrates Non-Commercial Cinema at Tokyo Film Festival
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'