Yale Is James Franco's 'First Choice' for PhD
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 30th 2010 12:04PM
The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice. Our reputable sources within the English department tell us he'll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master's Tea, causing a huge commotion."
Franco, 31, is no stranger to dabbling -- he's the face of a Gucci fragrance for men, published a piece of short fiction in this month's Esquire magazine and acted for a stint on 'General Hospital.' Also, he took an in-class nap at Columbia, which was funny.
Franco received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Watch the Trailers for 7 of August's Most Anticipated Movies
- MisterWives Had the "Best Day Ever" at Lollapalooza
- Stephen Colbert and Mitt Romney Team Up For 'Late Show' Promo (Video)
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- First 'Zoolander 2' Teaser Trailer Is Ridiculously Good Looking
- Weekend Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Explodes Past 'Vacation'
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61