Kate Gosselin Wanted Her 'DWTS' Partner Fired
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 30th 2010 01:22PM
Kate Gosselin and partner Tony Dovolani that we saw last night is just the tip of the iceberg, and that things escalated so quickly that Kate insisted Tony get the boot from the show! However, from what I'm hearing, it's not Tony who's the problem. Inside 'DWTS' dish you won't get anywhere else, after the jump!
"Everyone involved in the show thinks Kate is impossible. We all feel very sorry that poor Tony got paired up with her. She talks to him as if he is her ninth child," sources tell me. "At one point things got so bad that Kate demanded that the shows producers fire Tony and get her a new partner. However, everyone would rather get rid of her than Tony, who is loved by all the staff."
During the March 29 broadcast, video showed Kate and Tony clashing during a rehearsal. Dovolani walked out on Gosselin after she questioned his technique, arguing that what he was teaching her was "wrong." Gosselin teared up on camera, and it looked as though she was going to quit. But they finally pulled through and danced the Jive for the show, despite Dovolani saying on camera that he should quit.
Tony has since apologized for his "quit" taunt, and now has decided he needs to keep on 'Dancing' no matter how "impossible" Kate may be. Unfortunately for the two, they scored just 15 out of 30 points, and may be eliminated this week.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin is seen here strolling on the streets of New York City in March, sporting her new 'do in preparation for her 'Dancing With the Stars' debut. Click for More Pics of Kate >>>
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Cop for Racial Profiling Comments: ''Sometimes as Humans We Over React''
- Calvin Harris Is ''Taken With'' Taylor Swift: "They Have Been Having Secret Meetups,'' Source Reveals
- Audra McDonald Joining Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast? Get the Scoop and See Who She'd Play!