Elementary School Children Perform 'Scarface' Live
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 30th 2010 02:00PM
"You do coke and you kill people," a schoolgirl tells a peer, deeming him a "motherfudger" and a "son of a B."
This is an elementary school adaptation of 'Scarface.' You remember -- that movie where a guy got hacked up in the shower with a chainsaw and people sold and snorted a bunch of cocaine? It's alright, though -- all the F-bombs are replaced with a chocolatey confection and a mountain of popcorn stands in for Al Pacino's pile of cocaine from the 1983 Brian De Palma film.
It's not exactly family friendly, but then again, it's not exactly a real school play. Read on.
The clip is hosted by YouTube user cindymomof6. The description plainly reads: "Jaydon's school put on a kids production of Scarface." One of the video tags is "cussing." Hmm.
Turns out the demise of today's youth was narrowly avoided when TMZ discovered the video was a planned production by Marc Klasfeld and Rockhard Films, the folks behind Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' video. "It was produced in L.A. within the last few weeks and the audience members were a mix of cast family members, colleagues and friends," TMZ reports. "As for Lil' Tony and his co-stars, they were selected through a casting agent known for finding child actor look-alikes for adult stars."
To be fair, we had no complaints about the kid's accent or the spectacular set design. Check out those palm trees! That tiger!
If you have an aversion to the word "fudging," don't even think about watching the video embedded below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Best Man Wedding' Coming in 2016
- Jeffrey Katzenberg to Receive National Arts Medal
- Steve Carell to Star in Disney's 'Brooklyn Family Robinson' (Exclusive)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits