Elementary School Children Perform 'Scarface' Live
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 30th 2010 02:00PM
"You do coke and you kill people," a schoolgirl tells a peer, deeming him a "motherfudger" and a "son of a B."
This is an elementary school adaptation of 'Scarface.' You remember -- that movie where a guy got hacked up in the shower with a chainsaw and people sold and snorted a bunch of cocaine? It's alright, though -- all the F-bombs are replaced with a chocolatey confection and a mountain of popcorn stands in for Al Pacino's pile of cocaine from the 1983 Brian De Palma film.
It's not exactly family friendly, but then again, it's not exactly a real school play. Read on.
The clip is hosted by YouTube user cindymomof6. The description plainly reads: "Jaydon's school put on a kids production of Scarface." One of the video tags is "cussing." Hmm.
Turns out the demise of today's youth was narrowly avoided when TMZ discovered the video was a planned production by Marc Klasfeld and Rockhard Films, the folks behind Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' video. "It was produced in L.A. within the last few weeks and the audience members were a mix of cast family members, colleagues and friends," TMZ reports. "As for Lil' Tony and his co-stars, they were selected through a casting agent known for finding child actor look-alikes for adult stars."
To be fair, we had no complaints about the kid's accent or the spectacular set design. Check out those palm trees! That tiger!
If you have an aversion to the word "fudging," don't even think about watching the video embedded below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- CBS Orders Drama From Bryan Cranston and David Shore, James Patterson Adaptation
- ABC Orders Johnny Knoxville Comedy, Six More Pilots
- ABC Adds Dramas From 'Straight Outta Compton' Writer, 'E.R.' Vet to Pilot Slate
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!