Dr. Drew Says Jesse James Is No Tiger
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 31st 2010 06:29AM
They're both in the headlines for serial infidelity, but Tiger Woods and Jesse James are hardly in the same boat, says 'Celebrity Rehab' host Dr. Drew Pinsky. In a RadarOnline.com interview, the love doctor believes Sandra Bullock and her allegedly cheating husband James have no chance, whereas "Tiger and Elin were very much in love at some point, and that was a very genuine love. They have two children together, a family, and many, many experiences together, and many reasons to try and make their marriage work."
In Bullock's case, Pinksy says, "If I were treating Sandra, I would advise her to leave Jesse James. They don't have a long life together, it's been a relatively short-term relationship. There is no doubt to me that this relationship is over. Jesse is a sex addict and Sandra is a love addict. Sex addicts go for power and intensity, and that intensity is probably what attracted Sandra to Jesse. However, that intensity is not love, it's addiction. Sandra probably didn't give Jesse that level of intensity that he got with the mistresses."
He questions Bullock's attraction to a man who seems, on the surface, so unsuitable. "What is going on with her?" Pinksy asks. "Jesse is probably a very nice guy, but it's simply not a good combo for a sex addict and a love addict to be in a relationship. I'm going to make a prediction that Jesse is probably not going to change."
The 'Loveline' host suggests that Sandra needs "therapy to deal with what has happened. She is probably devastated."
Pinsky adds, "I would guess she would need at least a couple of years. She needs individual treatment. I would guess she could start to date in at least six months."
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Sandra and Jesse
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- 'Battle Creek' Stars on Advice From Vince Gilligan, High Expectations
- '12 Monkeys' EP Breaks Down Cole and Cassandra's Relationship
- 'True Blood's' Stephen Moyer Addresses His Addiction Battles at Hollywood Panel
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'