Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her New Bikini Body
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 31st 2010 07:00AM
Kourtney Kardashian gave birth to her first son, Mason, in December. Since then, she's lost 33 pounds and proudly shows off her new bod in photos given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style.
In this week's issue, the reality starlet dishes on getting into a two-piece, what her babydaddy Scott Disick thinks and reaching her goal weight. Get her quotes after the jump!
Getting into a bikini so soon after giving birth: I feel good! I'm just starting to get comfortable being in a bikini again. I'm excited. Scott told me recently that he could tell my body was changing. He also said he could tell I'm noticing it because I'll do these stupid dances in the mirror.
What Scott thinks: He's always complimentary. He loved my post-baby body, but I think he's excited I'm getting my old body back too.
How her body has changed: I do like that I've gained a few pounds in my booty. I want to keep it like that, so I'll do squats and other things to keep it up there. Khloe keeps slapping my butt because she loves that I have a booty now!
Reaching her goal weight: I have a few pounds until I get back to what I was before: 100 pounds. But I feel comfortable. I weigh about 107 pounds.
Will there be another bundle of joy soon? I don't know. I'll see what happens, but I'm definitely not opposed to it.
For more, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are seen with binoculars during their boat day. NON-EXCLUSIVE March 20, 2010 Job: 100321Z1 Miami, Florida www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!