Sad Sandra Bullock Is Putting the Blame on Herself
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 31st 2010 08:22AM
Heartbroken Sandra Feels Like She Failed
Now that two weeks have passed since Sandra Bullock learned the horrible news from her publicist that her husband Jesse James was about to be outed as a cheater, the Oscar-winning actress is no longer feeling angry and hurt. Friends of the star tell me what she is now feeling is that she failed.
"When a marriage ends, no matter what the circumstances, you always ask yourself, 'What could I have done differently?' That is exactly what Sandra is doing right now," a close friend of the star tells me. "Sandra feels like she failed. Like she was away from home too much filming instead of being a stay-at-home wife."
I hope these feelings pass quickly, but I understand that, despite her fame, fortune and movie star good looks, at the end of the day Sandra is just like the rest of us. Her friend also says: "Sandra is scared of being all alone."
You might be alone physically, Sandra, but know that most of the public is there with you and on your side.
Heidi's Star Power Bigger Than Lindsay's?
A Hollywood casting director told me yesterday that Lindsay Lohan's recent erratic behavior is making it next-to-impossible for her to get a job on a movie set any time soon.
"Lindsay hasn't worked for a long time, and I don't see that changing anytime soon," the casting director tells me. "It's very hard to get her insurance and no studio or director is going to hire her without it."
That's been a recurring problem for Lindsay, but what the casting director said next is perhaps the most shocking statement of all.
"At this point, Heidi Montag is likely to make more movies than Lindsay Lohan." Ouch.
Cosmo Editor Wants to Murder Jesse James
New York Times bestselling author and Cosmopolitan's editor-in-chief, Kate White, returns to the shelves with her brilliant thriller, 'Hush.' But when Kate isn't searching for the hottest celebrity hunks to feature in Cosmo or penning page-turning novels, sometimes she daydreams. She recently told me: "If I could murder one celebrity, my first instinct is to say Spencer Pratt. But killing him would give the guy far more attention than he deserves. So I'd have to go with Jesse James. If we were playing 'Clue,' the killer would be Ms. White in the 'Monster Garage' with a poisoned tattoo needle."
Now you know why she sells so many books.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Theaters drop 'The Interview' despite government-approved ending
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- Sony Cancels 'The Interview' Release: Hollywood Reacts
- Sony Cancels Release of 'The Interview'
- LAPD Chief on Theaters Dropping 'The Interview': It's An "Unfortunate" Decision
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- Sony Pulls 'The Interview'
- Andy Serkis Teases Some Details About 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Review: Lynchpin Movie Hits the Accelerator