Simon Cowell Disses 'Dancing With the Stars'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:06AM
During his critique of contestant Didi Benami, the saucy Brit judge threw in a sly jab at the sequined reality competitor on another channel.
"You have no longer made yourself contemporary, everything is too old-fashioned. If you listen to one of those dancing shows, they always have a singer murdering a song on it," Simon said as fellow judge Randy Jackson laughed in the background.
He didn't stop there.
"If you've ever watched it," he added. "That's what it [sounds like]."
As the crowd booed at the clear jab, Jackson goaded him on, asking, "Whoa, what sort of dancing show?"
There was no need to answer. Though the cranky Cowell gave a knowing guilty twitch at his candidly aggressive remarks, he offered the riled-up crowd a cocked eyebrow coupled with a Cheshire grin.
We won't hold our breaths for an apology. Could a Cowell-led dance-off be the only way to lasting peace?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ozzy Osbourne Warns Billy Bush to "Lay Off Kelly" Amidst Fashion Police Controversy: "Stop Acting Like a Bitch"
- Trista Sutter Reveals Two-Year Infertility Struggle: It Was "Definitely a Dark Time in My Life"
- Pregnant Haylie Duff Tried "Fighting the Good Fight" Against Maternity Clothes Despite Her Self-Described "Massive Belly"
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind