Simon Cowell Disses 'Dancing With the Stars'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:06AM
During his critique of contestant Didi Benami, the saucy Brit judge threw in a sly jab at the sequined reality competitor on another channel.
"You have no longer made yourself contemporary, everything is too old-fashioned. If you listen to one of those dancing shows, they always have a singer murdering a song on it," Simon said as fellow judge Randy Jackson laughed in the background.
He didn't stop there.
"If you've ever watched it," he added. "That's what it [sounds like]."
As the crowd booed at the clear jab, Jackson goaded him on, asking, "Whoa, what sort of dancing show?"
There was no need to answer. Though the cranky Cowell gave a knowing guilty twitch at his candidly aggressive remarks, he offered the riled-up crowd a cocked eyebrow coupled with a Cheshire grin.
We won't hold our breaths for an apology. Could a Cowell-led dance-off be the only way to lasting peace?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nude Celebrities Photo Scandal: Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, and More Stars Slam Hackers
- CeeLo Green Voices Controversial Rape Opinion, Deletes Tweets
- Kristin Chenoweth Dyes Hair Brunette, Adds Extensions: See the Dramatic Makeover
- Justin Bieber Arrested For Assault Following ATV Accident Altercation ? Exclusive Details
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Daughter North Steals The Show AT LAX, Clutching Purse Valued At $1,450
- 4 Latest Developments In Hollywood Hacking Scandal: Admitted Source On The Run As FBI Investigates J.Law Leak & Others; Georgia Man Singled Out Publicly Denies Involvement
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say