George Lopez Comforts His Pal Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2010 11:59PM
The longtime friend was at Bullock's side on Saturday. After the meeting, he reported that she's "doing great."
"I went to her house after the Kids' Choice Awards," Lopez said on Thursday to Radaronline.com. "I sat with her."
Bullock was a noticeable no-show at the popular awards show. In the wake of reports of her husband's alleged infidelities, she has canceled numerous public appearances.
But Lopez was by her side after the show. "We love her," he told the Web site. Lopez spoke during the unveiling of his wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Bullock was one of the first producers, if not the driving force, behind Lopez's first sitcom, 'The George Lopez Show.' The two have been friends ever since. In November 2009, Bullock appeared on Lopez's late night show with a complete tough-girl makeover.
On the further bright side for Bullock, Us magazine reports that more than 3 million copies of 'The Blind Side' have been sold since its March 23 release, making it the top-selling DVD this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Obama's Anger Translator Joins Him to Slam Opponents at White House Correspondents' Dinner (Video)
- Tribeca: Brad Bird Shows 'Tomorrowland' Clip, Defends Tom Cruise As Janeane Garofalo Jokes About Scientology
- 'Outlander' Writer on Introducing Jamie's Sister and "Intense" Black Jack Scene
- The Top 10 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time
- 8 Bizarre Batman Facts You (Probably) Don't Know
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House'