George Lopez Comforts His Pal Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2010 11:59PM
The longtime friend was at Bullock's side on Saturday. After the meeting, he reported that she's "doing great."
"I went to her house after the Kids' Choice Awards," Lopez said on Thursday to Radaronline.com. "I sat with her."
Bullock was a noticeable no-show at the popular awards show. In the wake of reports of her husband's alleged infidelities, she has canceled numerous public appearances.
But Lopez was by her side after the show. "We love her," he told the Web site. Lopez spoke during the unveiling of his wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Bullock was one of the first producers, if not the driving force, behind Lopez's first sitcom, 'The George Lopez Show.' The two have been friends ever since. In November 2009, Bullock appeared on Lopez's late night show with a complete tough-girl makeover.
On the further bright side for Bullock, Us magazine reports that more than 3 million copies of 'The Blind Side' have been sold since its March 23 release, making it the top-selling DVD this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- 'Orphan Black' Declassified: EP Breaks Down Season 2 Premiere's Big Reveals
- Former ABC News Exec David Burke Dies at 78
- WonderCon: Disney Debuts 'Star Wars Rebels' Scene (Video)
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'