Sandra Bullock Having Second Thoughts About Divorce
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2010 02:01AM
Sandra and Jesse's Marriage Just Needs a Tune-Up
Now that Jesse James has checked himself into rehab and finally admitted he needs to get help, sources are telling me that Sandra is having second thoughts about moving forward with her divorce.
"Sandra and Jesse have been speaking a lot, and now that he is finally taking responsibility and taking positive action, Sandra is thinking about giving him a second chance," a friend of the actress tells me. "Jesse is in really bad shape and she's not the sort of girl to kick a dog when he's down. At the very least, you can expect Sandra to put the divorce on hold until after he gets treatment."
And before you go judging Sandra's decision, remember no one really knows what goes on in another person's marriage -- and the same goes for Elin Nordegren, the wife of Tiger Woods. As Sandra's friend tells me, "a marriage is sacred and something worth trying to save."
Gerard Butler Losing Weight ... for Jennifer Aniston?
Although Jennifer Aniston and Gerald Butler have both denied romance rumors, a source tells me things are really heating up between the pair.
"How could they resist each other when visiting Paris, the city of love," an insider tells me. "They have been spending so much time together in foreign cities promoting 'The Bounty Hunter' that it was inevitable that they would get very close."
However, time will tell if the new couple keeps on going once they return home to Los Angeles.
Luckily for us, the slighty chubby Gerard, while trying to impress Jen, has been transformed back into the '300' hunk. Yes, please!
Help Ugly Betty Build a School
'Ugly Betty' may have been canceled, but America Ferrera (sans sweater vests and mismatched skirts) is keeping busy with charity work. On April 12, she'll be hosting an art auction in New York with all the proceeds going to a school she's building in Mali with Save the Children.
Mali is one of the poorest countries in the world with nearly 800,000 children unable to attend school and get a good education.
America says she's thrilled and excited to be working with Save the Children and naturally is hoping that she raises enough money to build that school. Want to help America do a good deed? You can buy a ticket or donate at http://bettysavesthechildren.eventbrite.com/
- Filed under:
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Jennifer Aniston -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 'Outlander': Sam Heughan on Jamie and Claire's Wedding, Nerve-wracking Sex Scenes
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Trailer Promises "War Is Coming"
- Emma Thompson Talks Clint Eastwood, Billy Wilder, Gender Differences
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?