Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady Leaps Off Giant Cliff, Gives Us All a Heart Attack: Watch the Insane Clip Now!
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Volunteers After Her Due Date Passes: Picture
- Justin Bieber Plays With Mason Disick in the Pool: See Mom Kourtney Kardashian's Cute Pic!
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Khloé Kardashian Has Been Trying to Call Lamar Odom "Forever" But Can't Find Him—See the KUWTK Clip!
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL, Hulks Out as "The Rock Obama," Sings and Plays Bambi—Watch 3 Highlights!
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards: 5 Things You Need to Know Before Tonight's Big Show