Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Opens Up About Whitney Bischoff Split: "It's Been Really Tough"
- Maci Bookout Gives Birth! Teen Mom OG Star Welcomes Daughter Jayde Carter With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!