Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Carteris Is Open to a Beverly Hills, 90210 Reunion: It "Could Be Interesting"
- Edward Norton, Shauna Robertson's Baby Name: 22-Month Old Son Is Atlas
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Claudia Jordan Flirts With Porsha Williams' Ex Kordell Stewart
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- Can Parks and Rec's Leslie Knope Accomplish the Impossible? And What Do Flying Robots Have to Do With It?
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham