Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Will Beef Up Security for Royal Baby No. 2
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out After Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit
- Jude Law's Look-Alike Model Son Rafferty Is All Grown Up: Photo
- Kim Kardashian on Marriage to Kanye West: ''We Don't Fight About Sex''
- Drew Barrymore Dishes on Daughter Frankie's 1st Birthday, Looks Sweeter Than Ever While Gushing Over Her Kids: Watch!
- M. Night Shyamalan's New Horror Movie Actually Looks Terrifying—Watch the Creepy Trailer Now!