Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tyler Perry Wouldn't Have Done Gone Girl If He'd Known How Popular It Was
- Ed Sheeran Slams Miley Cyrus Feud After VMAs Drama, Says He's "Never Met Her"
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Will Shoot "Crazy Sex Scenes" Together in Upcoming Film
- Bali Suitcase Slaughter Is Getting Serious ? U.S. Attorney Urges Client Heather Mack To Hire Local Representative As Potential Death Penalty Looms
- It’s Over! Mariah Carey Drowning Her Sorrows Over Failed Nick Cannon Marriage —‘She Drinks Champagne Till Dawn’
- Killer Cocktail: Drew Barrymore's Sister Died Of Drug Mix, Toxicology Report Shows ? Meth, Painkillers, Benzos & MORE!
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Megan Fox's Snakeskin Jacket Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Total Divas Star Summer Rae Dishes on Her Love Life and Says There's "No Weirdness" After Kissing WWE's Fandango
- Total Bombshell! Hello Kitty Expert Reveals That the Iconic Character Isn't Even a Cat!