Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum Kiss in Jupiter Ascending Trailer: Watch the Clip
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered, Feels Compassion for Hitler
- Spencer Pratt: I Gained 50 Pounds Eating Pie, Hills Producers Wanted Me to Leave Heidi Montag at the Altar
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stepbrother Not Missing
- Blake Shelton Pal Killing: Accused Vows To Fight Murder Rap
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together
- Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers
- Police appeal for help in home invasion murder of ?Next Top Model' director