Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Models Her Insanely Toned Legs in Mega-Fringed Minidress: See Her Sexy, Throwback Style!
- Jay Leno Recalls Awkward Story With Bachelorette Trista Sutter, One of His Worst Guests Ever
- Lauren Scruggs Recalls Tragic Plane Accident Before Jason Kennedy Wedding -- Watch
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Ellen DeGeneres' Latest Selfie With Meryl Streep and the Ladies of Into the Woods Is Perfection
- Wiz Khalifa's Face While Rick Ross Smokes the "Biggest Joint Known to Man" Is Priceless—See the Funny Pics!
- Kourtney Kardashian Feeling "Blessed" After Birth of Baby Reign Aston Disick