Actress Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 09:34PM
Tia Carrere's seven year marriage to a British photojournalist is coming to an end, according to People magazine.
The star of 'Wayne's World' and 'Wayne's World 2' filed for divorce from Simon Wakelin in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. She is seeking sole physical custody of their four-year-old daughter, Bianca.
The actress and Grammy-winning musician, who is 43, is acting as her own attorney.
The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences between the couple and show that they have a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage to end in divorce for Carrere, who split from producer Elie Samaha in 2000.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Snags Jennifer Aniston for an Instagram Selfie
- Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Director Joseph Kahn Defends Music Video Amid Race Backlash
- Caitlyn Jenner Teases Her "Vertically Challenged" Hairstylist: See the Funny Photo!
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students