Birthday Bling: Diddy's Son Celebrates 12th With Vegas Bash
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 2nd 2010 11:14PM
But most kids are not Sean Combs' kid.
The mogul a.k.a. Diddy pulled out the stops for an apparent three day Vegas extravaganza currently underway for his son Christian.
On Thursday, P Diddy gave a toast to his son over dinner at Lavo Italian Restaurant inside the Palazzo Hotel. However, a source insists the fellow youngsters kept it legal. They "requested a round of Shirley Temples so (they) could make a toast to the birthday boy."
Fellow youngster guests include Tyson Beckford's son Jordan, Faith Evans' son Josh and Master P's son Hercy.
After enjoying the site of a three-tiered cake, the kiddies headed back to their Vegas suite. Apparently the real Vegas clubbing will have to wait until his 13th birthday.
MORE ABOUT Sean 'Diddy' Combs
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sean 'Diddy' Combs Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- Kerry Washington's Stylist Erin Walsh: How to Find Flattering Sleeveless Tops for Summer
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Talks Falling Out With DWTS Partner Kirstie Alley, Remains Coy on Jennifer Lopez Dating Rumors
- Bachelorette's Nick Viall Explains His Awkward Fantasy Suite Comment: "It Wasn't Necessarily About the Sex"
- She Won't Stop Bashing Rob! Adrienne Bailon Slams Ex Kardashian On TV: ?He Cheated On Me' And ?Was Calling Me Non-Stop!'
- Joan Rivers Unloads On The Famous, While Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up On Kirstie Alley Fallout
- Forgiven, But Not Forgotten: Classy Kelsey Grammer Absolves Sister's Killer, But Won't Endorse Parole — It ‘Would Be A Betrayal Of My Sister’s Life'