PopEater Easter Basket: The 10 Best Bunny Rabbits
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 4th 2010 08:00AM
Happy Easter, friends! We'll cut to the chase and give you the cutest, cuddliest, and sometimes weirdest bunny rabbits from across the sands of pop culture. Enjoy with prodigious quantities of Easter candy.
After the jump, the 10 best, complete with delightful YouTube clips.
10. The Talking, Civilized Rabbits of 'Watership Down'
9. The Energizer Bunny (He keeps going, and going, and going...)
8. The Cloning, Time-Traveling Bunnies of 'Lost'
7. The Pink Bunny Suit from 'A Christmas Story' (Yup, even on Easter)
6. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (with bonus 'Alice in Wonderland' clips sprinkled in)
5. 'Rabbit, Run' (Rest in peace, John Updike, you glorious wordsmith, you)
4. 'Night of the Lepus' (Warning: Grisly stuff. But seriously...so...many...bunnies!)
3. Frank from 'Donnie Darko'
2. The Killer Bunny of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
1. Bugs Bunny as The Barber of Seville
And that's all, folks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' Cast, Creators Preview Epic Crossover
- 'SNL' Recap: Cameron Diaz Episode Weighs in on Bill Cosby Scandal
- Cameron Diaz Mocks 'Annie' on 'SNL'
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem