PopEater Easter Basket: The 10 Best Bunny Rabbits
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 4th 2010 08:00AM
Happy Easter, friends! We'll cut to the chase and give you the cutest, cuddliest, and sometimes weirdest bunny rabbits from across the sands of pop culture. Enjoy with prodigious quantities of Easter candy.
After the jump, the 10 best, complete with delightful YouTube clips.
10. The Talking, Civilized Rabbits of 'Watership Down'
9. The Energizer Bunny (He keeps going, and going, and going...)
8. The Cloning, Time-Traveling Bunnies of 'Lost'
7. The Pink Bunny Suit from 'A Christmas Story' (Yup, even on Easter)
6. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (with bonus 'Alice in Wonderland' clips sprinkled in)
5. 'Rabbit, Run' (Rest in peace, John Updike, you glorious wordsmith, you)
4. 'Night of the Lepus' (Warning: Grisly stuff. But seriously...so...many...bunnies!)
3. Frank from 'Donnie Darko'
2. The Killer Bunny of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
1. Bugs Bunny as The Barber of Seville
And that's all, folks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Hulu Plus Lands Fox's 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Bates Motel's' Freddie Highmore, Kerry Ehrin Sell Comedy to NBC
- Steve Martin in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp' (Exclusive)
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater