PopEater Easter Basket: The 10 Best Bunny Rabbits
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 4th 2010 08:00AM
Happy Easter, friends! We'll cut to the chase and give you the cutest, cuddliest, and sometimes weirdest bunny rabbits from across the sands of pop culture. Enjoy with prodigious quantities of Easter candy.
After the jump, the 10 best, complete with delightful YouTube clips.
10. The Talking, Civilized Rabbits of 'Watership Down'
9. The Energizer Bunny (He keeps going, and going, and going...)
8. The Cloning, Time-Traveling Bunnies of 'Lost'
7. The Pink Bunny Suit from 'A Christmas Story' (Yup, even on Easter)
6. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (with bonus 'Alice in Wonderland' clips sprinkled in)
5. 'Rabbit, Run' (Rest in peace, John Updike, you glorious wordsmith, you)
4. 'Night of the Lepus' (Warning: Grisly stuff. But seriously...so...many...bunnies!)
3. Frank from 'Donnie Darko'
2. The Killer Bunny of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
1. Bugs Bunny as The Barber of Seville
And that's all, folks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip on Fourth of July
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington Spotted With Long Hair, Twitter Abuzz About Jon Snow
- 16 Dramas to Binge Before Emmy Nominations
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril