PopEater Easter Basket: The 10 Best Bunny Rabbits
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 4th 2010 08:00AM
Happy Easter, friends! We'll cut to the chase and give you the cutest, cuddliest, and sometimes weirdest bunny rabbits from across the sands of pop culture. Enjoy with prodigious quantities of Easter candy.
After the jump, the 10 best, complete with delightful YouTube clips.
10. The Talking, Civilized Rabbits of 'Watership Down'
9. The Energizer Bunny (He keeps going, and going, and going...)
8. The Cloning, Time-Traveling Bunnies of 'Lost'
7. The Pink Bunny Suit from 'A Christmas Story' (Yup, even on Easter)
6. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (with bonus 'Alice in Wonderland' clips sprinkled in)
5. 'Rabbit, Run' (Rest in peace, John Updike, you glorious wordsmith, you)
4. 'Night of the Lepus' (Warning: Grisly stuff. But seriously...so...many...bunnies!)
3. Frank from 'Donnie Darko'
2. The Killer Bunny of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
1. Bugs Bunny as The Barber of Seville
And that's all, folks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Actor Dylan Baker attempts to rescue neighbor before escaping Manhattan high-rise fire
- 'Scream' Writer Kevin Williamson Pens Tribute to Wes Craven: He Gave Me "a Master Class in Building Tension"
- Fall TV's Season of Firings, Recastings and Showrunner Swaps: "It's Bad Marriages"
- Disney Grabs New Superhero Animated Series From 'Peppa Pig' Producer
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- River Song Is Returning to 'Doctor Who,' But How?
- Full 'Dancing With the Stars' Fall 2015 Cast and Pros Announced
- Best of Late Night TV: Salma Hayek's 49th Birthday, Gary Busey's Wild DWTS Announcement