PopEater Easter Basket: The 10 Best Bunny Rabbits
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 4th 2010 08:00AM
Happy Easter, friends! We'll cut to the chase and give you the cutest, cuddliest, and sometimes weirdest bunny rabbits from across the sands of pop culture. Enjoy with prodigious quantities of Easter candy.
After the jump, the 10 best, complete with delightful YouTube clips.
10. The Talking, Civilized Rabbits of 'Watership Down'
9. The Energizer Bunny (He keeps going, and going, and going...)
8. The Cloning, Time-Traveling Bunnies of 'Lost'
7. The Pink Bunny Suit from 'A Christmas Story' (Yup, even on Easter)
6. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (with bonus 'Alice in Wonderland' clips sprinkled in)
5. 'Rabbit, Run' (Rest in peace, John Updike, you glorious wordsmith, you)
4. 'Night of the Lepus' (Warning: Grisly stuff. But seriously...so...many...bunnies!)
3. Frank from 'Donnie Darko'
2. The Killer Bunny of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
1. Bugs Bunny as The Barber of Seville
And that's all, folks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shailene Woodley bisexual? Star implies she could find love with a woman
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- NBCUniversal Combines Broadcast and Cable Upfronts
- Katie Holmes to Star in ABC's Richard LaGravenese Drama
- 'Silicon Valley' EP Inks Rich Overall Deal at HBO
- Jimmy Kimmel enlists ?Scandal' stars for Spanish series ?Escandalo' ? VIDEO
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Kanye West and Big Sean join Rick Ross on ?The Arsenio Hall Show' ? VIDEO
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Meets His Match in Our Exclusive 'Sabotage' Preview (VIDEO)
- 'Splash' Cast: Where Are They Now?
- 'Fading Gigolo': John Turturro, Woody Allen on Display (POSTER)