Quitting 'Not an Option' For Erin Andrews
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 5th 2010 07:02AM
"I have a dance on Monday and I don't want to let [partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy] down, I don't want to let my family down, and I don't want to let myself down," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm not going to stop living my life."
Threatening e-mails to the star were sent as early as September and as recently as last week to 'The Dan Patrick Show.' One even read, "Somebody should shoot her in the face."
Andrews' lawyer, Marshall Grossman, said that Andrews will continue to appear on 'Dancing With the Stars' even if security must be beefed up. "Erin and her family are protected," Grossman said in a statement obtained by TMZ. "It is unfortunate that there are sick people who prey on the fears and threaten the well-being of others."
Andrews is dedicated to the competition, she says. "I don't quit on things. It's not an option for me."
Andrews has been the target of unwanted attention before -- last year, secretly videotaped nude footage of her was distributed on the Internet. At the time, Andrews called the incident a "nightmare," telling Oprah Winfrey she'd never forget when she "opened up the computer [and] could feel my heart pounding."
Last month, Illinois resident Michael David Barrett was sentenced to 30 months in jail for filming Andrews through the peephole of her hotel room door and publishing the footage online.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Pumps Breast Milk After Las Vegas Birthday Celebrations: Pics
- Karen O Is Pregnant! Yeah Yeah Yeahs Singer Expecting First Child With Husband Barnaby Clay
- Catelynn Lowell, Tyler Baltierra Clash With Carly's Adoptive Parents: Watch the Teen Mom OG Sneak Peek Clip!
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March